Indecisi0n

What’s a warehouse?

Yeah, that :censored2: me off too.

Fake newwwws!
giphy.gif

What’s a warehouse?

Yeah, that :censored2: me off too.

Fake newwwws!

Well, the title of the highest ranking manager in the building is likely "warehouse manager", so, yeah lol...

And I'm not even gonna entertain the ignorant thought that preloader is the easiest position in the entire building smh

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If, to talk to your fellow driver across the belt about bull:censored2:, you decide to stand directly in my path of walking while I have the warehouse manager staring at me plus a minimum of 2 full-time sups riding my ass to "get this :censored2: in the truck" and get off the clock so their bonuses can be even larger, please do not be upset when I hand you your packages to load and/or stack them. Thanks.

-A preloader who never gets misloads
Watch your mouth rookie , the drivers are on the belt now, get your unskilled ass off of it..

Bill3508

Your more than welcome to tell them to move out of your way. If they are interfering with your work then they need to move to another area. Same goes for supervisors.

Richard Cranium

If, to talk to your fellow driver across the belt about bull:censored2:, you decide to stand directly in my path of walking while I have the warehouse manager staring at me plus a minimum of 2 full-time sups riding my ass to "get this :censored2: in the truck" and get off the clock so their bonuses can be even larger, please do not be upset when I hand you your packages to load and/or stack them. Thanks.

-A preloader who never gets misloads
Labels up son, gotta hit the pcm don't forget the over 70's in front of the truck.

Superteeth2478

Watch your mouth rookie , the drivers are on the belt now, get your unskilled ass off of it..
Yeah, and most of the ones in my building are working off the clock...I bet the ones in yours are too, so they can stay right the hell out of the preloader's way if they are off the clock.

Johney

Highest ranking manager in my building is usually the district manager. For some reason he's usually in it even though there are other buildings in the district...I guess we're "most help needed" in the district.
Well isn't that nice.....but it has nothing to do with what I posted.

Superteeth2478

Well, the title of the highest ranking manager in the building is likely "warehouse manager", so, yeah lol...

And I'm not even gonna entertain the ignorant thought that preloader is the easiest position in the entire building smh
Try Center Manager. SMH.
Well isn't that nice.....but it has nothing to do with what I posted.
You responded to GetItInTheTruck when he said that the title of the highest ranking manager in the building is "warehouse manager" saying "Try Center Manager. SMH."

I've never heard of a building where center manager is the highest ranking manager. Either you are wrong about what the highest ranking manager is, or maybe you work in the middle of nowhere and the building is really small, but like I said, the highest ranking manager in the building I work at is the district manager. Long story short, center manager isn't the highest ranking manager.

Re-Raise

You responded to GetItInTheTruck when he said that the title of the highest ranking manager in the building is "warehouse manager" saying "Try Center Manager. SMH."

I've never heard of a building where center manager is the highest ranking manager. Either you are wrong about what the highest ranking manager is, or maybe you work in the middle of nowhere and the building is really small, but like I said, the highest ranking manager in the building I work at is the district manager. Long story short, center manager isn't the highest ranking manager.

FD153F74-2A06-4606-8B7B-04880BA85799.gif