Quick message to drivers:

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
The driver was probably praying for you to hand them over, so he could then place the correct packages on the correct shelf.

The driver also probably put the packages with the label facing out and the correct way up.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You responded to GetItInTheTruck when he said that the title of the highest ranking manager in the building is "warehouse manager" saying "Try Center Manager. SMH."

I've never heard of a building where center manager is the highest ranking manager. Either you are wrong about what the highest ranking manager is, or maybe you work in the middle of nowhere and the building is really small, but like I said, the highest ranking manager in the building I work at is the district manager. Long story short, center manager isn't the highest ranking manager.
...in your building. Most buildings don’t have a district manager hanging around all day.

GenericUsername

Two things:

1) If it's before driver start time and they're standing around bsing, ask them to move off the belt so you can work. If they don't, have your belt sup kick them off.
2) If it's after driver start time and your drivers are on the belt, why the heck are you not walking to the time clock? It's their deal now, not yours.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
giphy.gif

Can you really see farts in infrared, because I want a cybernetic implant now, and how did the Predator not give himself up by cackling at this?

Re-Raise

There was a person in front of me as I was trying to get to the counter to deliver at a convenience store the other day. I didn’t know what to do! It was terrible!! I was so upset that I created a thread on Brown Cafe to share my struggle.