Quiet in here lately.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
No, because they aren't on the label

Then who, ever, is supposed to know what the commit day is unless you work at the Ground facility? You just proved to me that Ground does not have commit dates. If the average person can't see the commit date, then, there is none. FedEx will not be giving shipping charges back to anyone who isn't guaranteed/can't see a certain commit date.

bbsam

Staff member
Then who, ever, is supposed to know what the commit day is unless you work at the Ground facility? You just proved to me that Ground does not have commit dates. If the average person can't see the commit date, then, there is none. FedEx will not be giving shipping charges back to anyone who isn't guaranteed/can't see a certain commit date.
The "average person" ordered the package, has the commit date, a tracking number and FedEx's phone number. You've ordered things before. You know the commit date whether it's on the label or not.

bbsam

Staff member
next time you're at a pickup, check the "terms of service" on a Ground document. I'm pretty sure the language will be shockingly similar to the language Express uses.