R.I.P. Michael Jackson

moreluck

golden ticket member
His doctor gave him a shot of demerol or morphine, M.J. arrested and died. The doctor is presently missing.

The family knew about M.J.'s daily 'shots'. They are all guilty of letting him go.

Major dysfunctional family.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its amazing how everyone is jumping out of the wood pile saying what a great man he was. I'm sorry-- if you have to bed down with 8-10 year old boys you are NOT a great man. You are sick. There I said it -- sue me:angry:

DS

Fenderbender
Its amazing how everyone is jumping out of the wood pile saying what a great man he was. I'm sorry-- if you have to bed down with 8-10 year old boys you are NOT a great man. You are sick. There I said it -- sue me:angry:
Woodpile? Dude, I said he was weird.That does not take away what he accomplished before his sleepover days.I will be the first to admit I hated disco,and dont condone child abuse.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Woodpile? Dude, I said he was weird.That does not take away what he accomplished before his sleepover days.I will be the first to admit I hated disco,and dont condone child abuse.

Perhaps rod was not directing his reply directly at you. :wink2:

I never bought the child abuser/molester angle ... I'm like you, he was just weird and not of the normal world. Life in a bubble.
I think he liked kids because they are innocent, not conniving and non-judgmental - they accepted him for what he was ... the same way that Jesus talked about kids.
It appeared that a great number of adults in his life were manipulative, controlling and the public was certainly judgmental.

JMHO

And I have 4 CD's by him and Thriller is my fav.
I know Weird Al Yankovic will miss him ... he had several good parodies off Michael.

over9five

Staff member

What you have to say is that he was a great entertainer, if not a great man.

I always wonder where the Micheal of the past went. Remember the good looking, confident, (and black) Micheal who did "Thriller"?

rod

Retired 22 years
I "kind of" appoligize for the comment I made last night. Thats what you call PWI (posting while intoxicated). :beerhat::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::ban::surrender:punk:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
While I thought he was talented, he apparently has killed himself with drug abuse like so many others. I saw some interview he did where he said he didn't want to die like Elvis did. I wonder why celebrities never learn. They surround themselves with a bunch of enablers that go along with anything instead of real friends that will intervene to stop destructive behavior. I'm already getting tired of all the news coverage. We have Farah Fawcett that dies from cancer, and Michael Jackson that kills himself with drugs.

upsgrunt

Was one of his kids named "Blanket"?

I also heard that he died of food poisoning.

I am so sorry.

C'mon, it was a little funny.:happy2:

Last edited by a moderator:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Who's Michael Jackson?

243285182_b16f5834ff.jpg

wkmac

I never bought the child abuser/molester angle ... I'm like you, he was just weird and not of the normal world. Life in a bubble.
I think he liked kids because they are innocent, not conniving and non-judgmental - they accepted him for what he was ... the same way that Jesus talked about kids.
It appeared that a great number of adults in his life were manipulative, controlling and the public was certainly judgmental.

JMHO

Add me to the list of those who feel the same as stated above.

I just saw this and as things started to develop after the announcement of his death, you just knew this is where it was headed. I'm a huge progressive rock/metal/jazz/classical music fan but Micheal also had some kick arse music himself. Like so many pop culture icons, the public and those around them feed on them like vultures until nothing but the dead carcass is left. Micheal made his choices, no argument but he was still as much a victim and now gets added to a very long list of tragic figures.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you haven't heard enough about M.J. through the major news networks, then tune in tonight to the B.E.T. Awards show. I'm sure it will be one tribute after another.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Add me to the list of those who feel the same as stated above.

I just saw this and as things started to develop after the announcement of his death, you just knew this is where it was headed. I'm a huge progressive rock/metal/jazz/classical music fan but Micheal also had some kick arse music himself. Like so many pop culture icons, the public and those around them feed on them like vultures until nothing but the dead carcass is left. Micheal made his choices, no argument but he was still as much a victim and now gets added to a very long list of tragic figures.
And the list goes on....
Elvis Presley - Suspicious minds

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I "kind of" appoligize for the comment I made last night. Thats what you call PWI (posting while intoxicated). :beerhat::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::ban::surrender:punk:
I get TWI alot. I loved his music when I was young, and yes during his thriller years, I loved to watch him dance. Man could he dance, then he got weird with the color change and the surgeries. Never followed him much after that, but his early music was great.