R.I.P. Michael Jackson

We all know that he was a big pop sensation from when he was a little kid until now. To my opinion, he didn't want to be living anymore of what the doctors have been saying. They are saying that the doctors deliberately killed Michael Jackson when in reality Michael wanted to kill hisself. I don't have any sympathy over anyone who wants to commit suicide just to get out of this world. I'm so tried of hearing Michael this and Michael that. This will never rest until after a year is over just like James Brown. Michael was not that big, so I just wish everyone would drop it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry he passed, but I don't know why ppl like to make a big scene over celebrities when they die, they are regular ppl like me and you. Yea, they may entertain us, but ppl out here idol these people and it should not be like that, because the only one that you should be idoling is our Father up in Heaven, not these famous ppl.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We all know that he was a big pop sensation from when he was a little kid until now. To my opinion, he didn't want to be living anymore of what the doctors have been saying. They are saying that the doctors deliberately killed Michael Jackson when in reality Michael wanted to kill hisself. I don't have any sympathy over anyone who wants to commit suicide just to get out of this world. I'm so tried of hearing Michael this and Michael that. This will never rest until after a year is over just like James Brown. Michael was not that big, so I just wish everyone would drop it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry he passed, but I don't know why ppl like to make a big scene over celebrities when they die, they are regular ppl like me and you. Yea, they may entertain us, but ppl out here idol these people and it should not be like that, because the only one that you should be idoling is our Father up in Heaven, not these famous ppl.
I don't know why, but this post reminds me of LiL Comet.

A

anonymous6

11 people committed suicide over mj's death. ( in first couple days )

it is a sick world.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The blood-sucking head leech comes forth...............

Joe Jackson seeks stipend from Michael's estate

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer Anthony Mccartney, Ap Entertainment Writer 36 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson's father is seeking an allowance from his son's estate to help cover expenses that exceed $15,000 a month, according to court documents filed Friday.
The request seeking an unspecified amount for Joe Jackson was filed by lawyer Brian Oxman, who said there was no apparent reason for the administrators of the estate to not seek an allowance for the 81-year-old Jackson family patriarch.
Michael Jackson's 2002 will, however, only called for money to be paid to his mother, Katherine, his three young children, and various charities.
A judge has approved more than $26,000 in payments to Katherine Jackson each month, and a $60,000 monthly payment for the care of the children.
The latest court documents say Joe Jackson receives a $1,700 monthly Social Security payment and had relied on his son for support for many years.
Joe Jackson sufferers from diabetes and had a stroke in 1998, the filing states.
"He does not have a regular or steady source of income, and he was dependent upon the money provided by his son, Michael Jackson, through his wife, Katherine Jackson, for his support," the filing states.
An itemized list of expenses says Joe Jackson spends $1,200 a month on rent for his Las Vegas home; $2,500 to eat out; $1,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacations; $2,000 on air travel and $3,000 on hotels.
A phone message left for Oxman was not immediately returned.
James Bates, a spokesman for the administrators of Jackson's estate, did not immediately respond to an e-mail seeking comment.
A judge denied Joe Jackson's petition for an expedited hearing on the matter and his request to file the motion under seal.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
JJ would be a lot more efficient if he just stayed home and cooked for himself. $2,500.00 to eat out is just too extravagant.

signed,

Dave "Better than I deserve" Ramsey