Racism rears its ugly head

El Correcto

god is dead
Sensitive little fellow, aren't you? :)
BBBFCCD0-357F-4770-8253-E7A0F341860D.jpeg

Yus

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the left as been on a catholic/Christianity bashing kick lately. makes me wonder if Amy Coney barrett is replacing RBG soon

El Correcto

god is dead
Dumb, black people causing big commotion, calling Catholics high schoolers child molesting faggots. Crickets

White kid in maga hat smiles at rude Indian dude beating drum in his face.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAKAVELI

Dumb, black people causing big commotion, calling Catholics high schoolers child molesting faggots. Crickets

White kid in maga hat smiles at rude Indian dude beating drum in his face.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why didn't the little MaGot go smile in the black Hebrews face?

MAKAVELI

He didn’t go smile in anyone’s face.

That Indian dude went and drummed in his face, it’s all on camera. Maybe you should watch it before forming an opinion.
I did watch it. The little MaGot stood in front of Mr Phillips, impeding his movement and tried to intimidate Mr Phillips. I really could not care less that he walked torward the group. He was there for a march and had every right to walk to the memorial. The kids weren't afraid of Mr. Phillips. Quite the opposite. Obviously upset at what the black Hebrews said but no balls to confront them. Instead they surrounded Mr Phillips and made him the target of intimidation. Just a mob of rich entitled white kids with no balls.

El Correcto

god is dead
I did watch it. The little MaGot stood in front of Mr Phillips, impeding his movement and tried to intimidate Mr Phillips. I really could not care less that he walked torward the group. He was there for a march and had every right to walk to the memorial. The kids weren't afraid of Mr. Phillips. Quite the opposite. Obviously upset at what the black Hebrews said but no balls to confront them. Instead they surrounded Mr Phillips and made him the target of intimidation. Just a mob of rich entitled white kids with no balls.
I see a lot of talk about “mr.philips” not enough about the loud mouth racist homophobic black pricks, that are just like you. SMH

My president motorboats drag queens lawyers, no shame in his game.