Racism rears its ugly head

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A bunch of teenagers caught up in an outrageous scenario started by a bunch of black racists is hardly proof that they represent the "real" white America.
I never said it did.
This persecution complex white conservative men have lately is hilarious.

The kids were mocking a native American it's on video.

vantexan

I never said it did.
This persecution complex white conservative men have lately is hilarious.

The kids were mocking a native American it's on video.
Some kids were acting like idiots. Same kids were stirred up by black racists. Indian activists trying to take advantage of the situation put themselves into the mix. I imagine any kids on their first trip to Washington, not used to such things, would get carried away and worked up. Whether you said it or not, the MSM were certainly calling them racists and that the MAGA hats identified what demographic they belonged to.

Sportello

Some kids were acting like idiots. Same kids were stirred up by black racists. Indian activists trying to take advantage of the situation put themselves into the mix. I imagine any kids on their first trip to Washington, not used to such things, would get carried away and worked up. Whether you said it or not, the MSM were certainly calling them racists and that the MAGA hats identified what demographic they belonged to.
This wasn't their first trip to DC.

A Catholic school allowing political attire on a school sanctioned event would seem to jeopardize their tax status, wouldn't it?

From the very beginning I saw the Black racist group taunting them. If you've ever been to a big city on the East coast you've maybe seen them. You don't engage. They engaged, with the blessings of their 'chaperones'. They escalated. They were wrong.

It amazes me the positions people will take to defend the indefensible.

vantexan

This wasn't their first trip to DC.

A Catholic school allowing political attire on a school sanctioned event would seem to jeopardize their tax status, wouldn't it?

From the very beginning I saw the Black racist group taunting them. If you've ever been to a big city on the East coast you've maybe seen them. You don't engage. They engaged, with the blessings of their 'chaperones'. They escalated. They were wrong.

It amazes me the positions people will take to defend the indefensible.
You're right, what the black racists did was indefensible. Furthermore the kids are private citizens and wearing a MAGA hat was their right. Has nothing to do with the school. Funny that the same people who excoriated me for saying 14 year old girls are technically grown women are now talking about a bunch of teenagers as seasoned, politically astute adults.

Sportello

You're right, what the black racists did was indefensible. Furthermore the kids are private citizens and wearing a MAGA hat was their right. Has nothing to do with the school. Funny that the same people who excoriated me for saying 14 year old girls are technically grown women are now talking about a bunch of teenagers as seasoned, politically astute adults.
Seek help.

newfie

What's funny is the way libs ignored the obvious racists attacks by the black group in order to try to fabricate something against the white kids. Where have I seen that before?

It will be fine

What's funny is the way libs ignored the obvious racists attacks by the black group in order to try to fabricate something against the white kids. Where have I seen that before?
Same way people tend to ignore Westboro Baptist nut jobs. The black Israelites are known as a crazy cult and are pretty commonplace in many cities.

vantexan

Do you know anyone that supports the loonies in the black Israelite cult?
Didn't say I did. But you seem to excuse their actions so that you can attack those kids. Funny how so many news outlets have walked back their charges of racism, etc but you extremists still want to attack those kids. Does a little red hat really trigger so much anger in you?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Didn't say I did. But you seem to excuse their actions so that you can attack those kids. Funny how so many news outlets have walked back their charges of racism, etc but you extremists still want to attack those kids. Does a little red hat really trigger so much anger in you?
Those kids are on video mocking a native American.

BrownArmy

Met the Black Israelites years ago in Ann Arbor, MI.

Just bizarre.

They are equal-opportunity offenders, they’ll call anyone and everyone out.

It’s like the JW, just don’t answer the door.