Racism rears its ugly head

MAKAVELI

I see a lot of talk about “mr.philips” not enough about the loud mouth racist homophobic black pricks, that are just like you. SMH

My president motorboats drag queens lawyers, no shame in his game.
I already told you, two wrongs don't make a right.
You seem very confused about what role Mr Phillips had with the Black Hebrews and want to justify these Magot's behavior toward Phillips based on another groups actions.

El Correcto

god is dead
You seem very confused about what role Mr Phillips had with the Black Hebrews and want to justify these Magot's behavior toward Phillips based on another groups actions.
I didn’t see anything wrong with that kids behavior, he even turned around to correct what he could. He is the face of white bigotry? Yeah yeah, keep blaming the white man and ignoring what is actually there.

There was even one black dude who was about to do the right thing and stomp that dude. Wish he had, but he was quickly labeled the n-word and called an Uncle Tom.

vantexan

Odd that you can't see that this situation was misinterpreted yet a number of liberal outlets are now admitting it. Second time in a few days that liberals jumped the gun and sought to destroy someone. I would think you of all people would appreciate not stopping to a lynch mob mentality. But as long as they're white it's justice for some people.

Box Ox

Odd that you can't see that this situation was misinterpreted yet a number of liberal outlets are now admitting it. Second time in a few days that liberals jumped the gun and sought to destroy someone. I would think you of all people would appreciate not stopping to a lynch mob mentality. But as long as they're white it's justice for some people.

When CNN admits it, it's probably time to call it.

Nathan Phillips, Nick Sandmann encounter: a viral video shows a different side - CNN

El Correcto

god is dead
This is just ridiculous, you want a 2020 red wave, cause this is how the media gets a 2020 red wave.

Black dude degrades a woman, calls her a devil and ask to speak to her husband.

Calls white catholic high schoolers child molesting :censored2: crackers.

Calls a black man the n-word, a coon and an Uncle Tom tells him to get a maga hat.

Calls the president a :censored2: for kissing a drag queen.

Media focuses in on a young man forced into a confrontation with an older Indian beating a drum and moaning in his face. Calls him a vicious racist. Yeah okay.

Box Ox

This is just ridiculous, you want a 2020 red wave, cause this is how the media gets a 2020 red wave.

Media focuses in on a young man forced into a confrontation with an older Indian beating a drum and moaning in his face. Calls him a vicious racist. Yeah okay.

I've realized everything is now about virtue signaling. Doesn't matter whether something is true or not. You're just showing that you're a legitimate member of the tribe who has bought into the ideology.

And like Joe Rogan said to Bari Weiss on his podcast today (paraphrasing), the ability to get an instant shot of adrenaline and get amped up by spraying outrage all over social media is probably physiologically similar to being in a road rage incident. Where fist are flying, middle fingers are going and everybody is saying really stupid :censored2:.

The ancient "reptilian" part of our brains doesn't know how to handle it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've realized everything is now about virtue signaling. Doesn't matter whether something is true or not. You're just showing that you're a legitimate member of the tribe who has bought into the ideology.

And like Joe Rogan said to Bari Weiss on his podcast today (paraphrasing), the ability to get an instant shot of adrenaline and get amped up by spraying outrage all over social media is probably physiologically similar to being in a road rage incident. Where fist are flying, middle fingers are going and everybody is saying really stupid :censored2:.

I listen to some of his podcast, mainly the MMA ones.

But he gets those libs on there to drone on about enlarging the federal government and how he needs to be taxed more, it’s like nails on a chalk board.

I checked out his “coverage” of it, lady sits there saying she a Manhattan centrist(lol yeah okay), then five minutes later blurts out repeal the second amendment randomly when talking about guns.

Joe likes to see himself as middle ground but he is a virtue signaling dumb dumb, never puts liberals to the burner the same way he did Candice Owens or Crowder, will even fall off his thoughts if they disagree.

Box Ox

I checked out his “coverage” of it, lady sits there saying she a Manhattan centrist(lol yeah okay), then five minutes later blurts out repeal the second amendment randomly when talking about guns.

That also stood out to me as a gun owner who considers himself to be center-left leaning. She did point out that she's originally from relatively conservative Pittsburgh.

Box Ox

Just thought about it a little more. It might be her fervent/unconditional support for Israel (she is Jewish) that makes her feel like she can play the centrist card. She reacted pretty strongly when Joe brought up some things regarding Israeli actions/policy that have been controversial.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
dude degrades a woman, calls her a devil and ask to speak to her husband.

Calls white catholic high schoolers child molesting :censored2: crackers.

Calls a black man the n-word, a coon and an Uncle Tom tells him to get a maga hat.

Calls the president a :censored2: for kissing a drag queen.
He gets a pass because he's Jewish.

El Correcto

god is dead
He gets a pass because he's Jewish.
I unno why you are so focused on Jews. It’s clear he got ignored because his brand of racism is not what they are trying to market. They don’t need a black man screaming bigoted stuff, it doesn’t sell to their base. They would of highlighted him if their goal was to uncover and call out racism.

Two of the only people I like to listen to are Jews. I can ignore the fact they hate on gays because I agree with their politics and like people who preach small government, unapologetic for america’s foreign policy and spiteful to the left.

Ben Shapiro just needs a decade, he’ll hate em eventually.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just thought about it a little more. It might be her fervent/unconditional support for Israel (she is Jewish) that makes her feel like she can play the centrist card. She reacted pretty strongly when Joe brought up some things regarding Israeli actions/policy that have been controversial.
Just because you are right of communism doesn’t make you left of center is what I’d tell that lady. Good for her not drinking the anti-Semite kool-aide and not trying to destroy the most progressive country in the region.

But her repeal the second amendment takes her far away from center.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I unno why you are so focused on Jews. It’s clear he got ignored because his brand of racism is not what they are trying to market. They don’t need a black man screaming bigoted stuff, it doesn’t sell to their base. They would of highlighted him if their goal was to uncover and call out racism.
That doesn't make sense.

A video of a large group of kids mocking a native American went viral and the media covered it.

When it came out that a group of Jewish people were heckling them beforehand, all of the sudden the media wants to apologize and move on.

El Correcto

god is dead
That doesn't make sense.

A video of a large group of kids mocking a native American went viral and the media covered it.

When it came out that a group of Jewish people were heckling them beforehand, all of the sudden the media wants to apologize and move on.

I’d put more weight on the color of the Jews skins.

If that was Ben Shapiro screaming at gay kids or black people it would of been non stop all week.

El Correcto

god is dead
That doesn't make sense.

I think you’ve spent too much time on /pol/.

You’re hyper focusing in on Jews.

newfie

whuuut?

did you watch the full video? There was a lot more there to be offended by then some indian beating his drum.

vantexan

You're hyper focusing on one beta :censored2: smirking, and ignoring all the kids mocking the native American.
A bunch of teenagers caught up in an outrageous scenario started by a bunch of black racists is hardly proof that they represent the "real" white America. The Native American is a known activist who lied about what the kids were saying. As an experienced activist he saw an opportunity to get some footage that could be twisted to his advantage but the truth did come out. Nice try libs, back to the drawing board.