Racism rears its ugly head

rod

Retired 22 years
I got an update from Ancestry.com today. My genetic makeup was changed. Instead of being 75% Northwestern European and 25% Irish-German and Baltic States they now say its 67% NW European, 32% Irish-German and Baltic States, and have now added 1% Congo :rofl:. Hey @MAKAVELI---we could be related! Black Power !!!!!!! I'm going to break the news to the rest of the family when they get together at my house for Christmas. This should be a HOOT. I should be able to use the N word now - right? Where's my repreations?

vantexan

I got an update from Ancestry.com today. My genetic makeup was changed. Instead of being 75% Northwestern European and 25% Irish-German and Baltic States they now say its 67% NW European, 32% Irish-German and Baltic States, and have now added 1% Congo :rofl:. Hey @MAKAVELI---we could be related! Black Power !!!!!!! I'm going to break the news to the rest of the family when they get together at my house for Christmas. This should be a HOOT. I should be able to use the N word now - right? Where's my repreations?
My wife is from New Orleans and is 40% French, 25% Italian(and she had an Italian maiden name) and among other things is 8 percent African. Which may explain why at 57 she loves hip hop and rap.

bbsam

Staff member
We’ll have to initiate you first. Pick one of your grandchildren and we’ll have a good ol fashion lynching. It’ll be fun. We’ll have a picnic.

AE571BC0-1595-45FD-84C8-3DD72B7326D5.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
I suppose it would be just as easy to overnight join the "Oh woe is me crowd" .
You’re a old white guy just like the president.

You guys are the snowflake crybaby victims of the last three years. And you want more?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What is an Irish-German? Is that mixing in the 1800s in America? And NW European, isnt that Ireland and Germany? Or North Germany at least