Racism rears its ugly head

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Nathan Phillips Lied. The Media Bought It.

To put it another way, if you were minding your own business in a public place and someone came right up to you and put a drum up to your face and made a huge racket inches from your nose, would you be happy about it?

Until about ten minutes ago, it was broadly agreed in our culture that kids are allowed to do some dumb things because they’re kids. Should these kids’ lives be ruined because some of them responded to obnoxious provocation by being a bit rude themselves? I’d say their reaction was if anything more restrained than you would expect from teenagers. I’d advise them to do better next time. I certainly wouldn’t consider expulsion.

Phillips, on the other hand, is an adult, and he repeatedly lied about what happened to the Washington Post, which was utterly taken in by him and reported everything he said uncritically.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

To put it another way, if you were minding your own business in a public place and someone came right up to you and put a drum up to your face and made a huge racket inches from your nose, would you be happy about it?

Until about ten minutes ago, it was broadly agreed in our culture that kids are allowed to do some dumb things because they’re kids. Should these kids’ lives be ruined because some of them responded to obnoxious provocation by being a bit rude themselves? I’d say their reaction was if anything more restrained than you would expect from teenagers. I’d advise them to do better next time. I certainly wouldn’t consider expulsion.

Phillips, on the other hand, is an adult, and he repeatedly lied about what happened to the Washington Post, which was utterly taken in by him and reported everything he said uncritically.
How dare he beat his drum!
How dare he!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Figures ... and yet the Dimwit Libturds expect us to blindly latch onto anything the MSM decides to publish fresh from the minds of uncritical reporters.

MAKAVELI

Where's the direct quote from Phillips stating his military service?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Where's the direct quote from Phillips stating his military service?
In the cloud ...
cloud.png

newfie

Right. Because as you always point out, racism no longer exists. Right.

i was alive when real god awful racism existed. this at a time when i lived on military posts that were fully integrated. i was horrified by what i saw on TV in the south , i was a huge fan of MLK .

i think the contrived race events in todays world would horrify MLK if he were still alive.

i think black america has devalued the race card by calling everything racism.

i think the charges of racism have been minimized by race hustlers who make a living creating charges of racism.

i think free speech in america that could allow a common dialogue on race has been destroyed by the fear that if you disagree you are then a racist.

so yes mock me if you must with your arrogance but i didnt :censored2: the race bed, black america did with the help of opportunistic white liberals who keep your race locked up in race hate pens .

Sportello

Banned
i was alive when real god awful racism existed. this at a time when i lived on military posts that were fully integrated. i was horrified by what i saw on TV in the south , i was a huge fan of MLK .

i think the contrived race events in todays world would horrify MLK if he were still alive.

i think black america has devalued the race card by calling everything racism.

i think the charges of racism have been minimized by race hustlers who make a living creating charges of racism.

i think free speech in america that could allow a common dialogue on race has been destroyed by the fear that if you disagree you are then a racist.

so yes mock me if you must with your arrogance but i didnt :censored2: the race bed, black america did with the help of opportunistic white liberals who keep your race locked up in race hate pens .
Bob, you were in what, 2nd grade when Dr. King was assassinated? You are so full of :bsbullf: