Racism rears its ugly head

bbsam

Staff member
I see you're butthurt that a couple criminals got what's coming to them. You don't have any problem with political lynch mobs though. Interesting.

I'll pray for you fren.
You defend lynching. You liken a constitutional process to mob murder.

You’re a hateful one, aren’t you?
That’s gotta be miserable.

rod

Retired 22 years
Paint yourself Black and drive through your whitest part of town for an experience of today. :happy2:
There is nothing BUT the whitest part of town where I live. I guess there is a neighborhood where a lot of native Americans live but they are usually so drunk they wouldn't even notice me. :-)

rod

Retired 22 years
Sorry to say but your "congo" were probably white extractors from Europe. No Obamaphone for you
I thought that at first but along with the printout of my genic regions of the world where I supposedly came from it also included 17 pages of names of people I'm suppose to be related to -up through 4th cousins. Some of those names didn't sound very white to me. One example being Mochachula ( first name).

bbsam

Staff member
Constitutional process, LMAO.

You and your people spend your entire lives playing the victim, that's gotta be miserable. I'll pray for you fren.
F7572CDE-1921-4BCA-A0BB-BD8A48490A71.jpeg

Do you know what this is? This is what my people make at Christmas time. We put butter and sugar on it and roll it up.

It’s delicious. Time consuming to make, but delicious.