Racism rears its ugly head

newfie

Guess we can’t have too much positive racial reconciliation through the use of shared public spaces.

It’s needed just like more talking to people of different politics inclinations in real life is needed.

i'm kind of , of the opinion that in todays world people can talk to each other without any program help. people are for the most part friendly and helpful to each other in my community and have no problems speaking with each other. I just dont know who these white or black bigots are i see on TV or video.

vantexan

Guess we can’t have too much positive racial reconciliation through the use of shared public spaces.

It’s needed just like more talking to people of different politics inclinations in real life is needed.
The funny thing is that the whites going to the multicultural center are of the liberal bent and dedicated to ending racism wherever they find it to the point of being obnoxiously self righteous. Must be a shock to have a person of color telling them to get lost. The "woke" eat their own.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every commercial for alarm systems where they show someone breaking into the home...100% of the time the intruder will be caucasian. Plenty of scummy white dudes in jail but 100 percent? Lol

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you notice?
Fair question.

When I watch a program, the color of a person’s skin is noted as an identifier of that character, as I would note the difference between a Robin and a Blue Jay in my backyard.
When I look at my grandchildren, the color of their skin is totally immaterial. I am simply amazed at their beauty.