Racism rears its ugly head

rod

Retired 22 years
no people are unemployed and we have a capitalist induced spiritual crisis. so artistic work like this helps alleviate both.
I'm sure they could be put to work cleaning up the mess they made with their riots and rebuilding the burned out business they torched. Painting streets? What a complete waste of money.

rickyb

I'm sure they could be put to work cleaning up the mess they made with their riots and rebuilding the burned out business they torched. Painting streets? What a complete waste of money.
cops are also stimulating economic activity with the hospital bills and their own property destruction.

ill report here when i get some numbers on the ratio of violent cops vs violent protestors but what i heard is they are overwhelmingly peaceful.

if the state and the MSM (which these days is practically and extension of hte state) can demonize the protests saying they are violent, then they weaken the movement.

they are changing street signs too. its a symbolic guesture which doesnt threaten the system, much like having a female neoliberal president, or a black neo liberal president is symbolic and superficial.

notice how fast things are changing because of mass protest. this is how power actually works, not so much by voting.

upload_2020-6-5_16-25-55.png

rod

Retired 22 years
cops are also stimulating economic activity with the hospital bills and their own property destruction.

ill report here when i get some numbers on the ratio of violent cops vs violent protestors but what i heard is they are overwhelmingly peaceful.

if the state and the MSM (which these days is practically and extension of hte state) can demonize the protests saying they are violent, then they weaken the movement.

they are changing street signs too. its a symbolic guesture which doesnt threaten the system, much like having a female neoliberal president, or a black neo liberal president is symbolic and superficial.

notice how fast things are changing because of mass protest. this is how power actually works, not so much by voting.

View attachment 298402
Damn you live in a fantacy world. 6 months from now it will be business as usual.

rickyb

Damn you live in a fantacy world. 6 months from now it will be business as usual.
revolutions can happen quickly or can take a long time.

not saying it will happen, we may just get reform out of all this, which is also worth something.

Saw "Die whites die" spray painted on a mural on the way into work the other day. Reminded me that this is what it really is all about. This is what this all has ever been about.