Racism rears its ugly head

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good lord- you turn on tv and all you see are black actors in commercials. You would think it’s Black Month.
I haven't noticed that ... but I live outside Atlanta in a county that is 60% non-White.
I'm use to being in the minority.

I guess that is why I feel so comfortable at rock and jam concerts ... the concertgoers are 99% White.
Funny, at concerts it feels unusual because it is mostly White except for the Security Guards.

newfie

Good lord- you turn on tv and all you see are black actors in commercials. You would think it’s Black Month.
I haven't noticed that ... but I live outside Atlanta in a county that is 60% non-White.
I'm use to being in the minority.

you can definitely see the politically correct marketing in todays commercials.

many show hispanic type actors light brown skin, brown eyes and dark hair. I guess they think everyone will be happy

other commercials show mixed couples. black female with white male and mixed child appears to be the popular choice.

rod

Retired 22 years

many show hispanic type actors light brown skin, brown eyes and dark hair. I guess they think everyone will be happy

other commercials show mixed couples. black female with white male and mixed child appears to be the popular choice.
And lots of guy on guy action :-)

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-1-1.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oregon man wins $1.15 million after boss gets police chief pal to arrest him amid racism complaints

Michael Fesser, 48, of Portland, last week settled his lawsuit against the West Linn Police Department for $600,000.
Fesser had previously settled his claim against his former boss, Eric Benson, for $415,000. Benson owns A&B Towing in Southeast Portland.
On Thursday, a West Linn city attorney released a long-secret, 100-page internal report that dealt with allegations of West Linn Police Chief Terry Timeus making racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic and sexist comments while on the job as a Lake Oswego police officer, the post he held prior to becoming West Linn chief in 2005
Police Chief Terry Timeus had his officers work as his “personal posse” to initiate an unwarranted, racially motivated surveillance and arrest of a black Portland man as a favor to the chief’s fishing buddy ( Benson ).

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

In every commercial for home security, the guys trying to break in will always be white.

rickyb

im in favor of messages like these. this is govt workers in dc painting black lives matter on the street all the way to k street. and actually the govt can pay people across the nation to do artwork promoting justice.

the alternative is nihilism.

EZwE1kFWoAERXbA

rickyb

on the same street as that pointy monument in DC. govt officials increasingly desperate to appease the revolutionaries as the possibility of revolution increases:

upload_2020-6-5_12-2-48.png