Racism rears its ugly head

oldngray

nowhere special
im in favor of messages like these. this is govt workers in dc painting black lives matter on the street all the way to k street. and actually the govt can pay people across the nation to do artwork promoting justice.

the alternative is nihilism.

EZwE1kFWoAERXbA
The mayor wants no police this weekend when he hopes to have a million protestors.

What could go wrong?

It will be fine

Do your own research. You can throw out incorrect statement like “blacks account for the majority of violent crime.” It’s not my job to prove it wrong. It’s obviously wrong to anyone with a basic understanding of statistics. White men commit the most violent crimes because they are the largest segment of the population. This isn’t complicated.

rickyb

You know even being only 15% of the population they account for the majority of violent crime in this country. Right?

and almost every death at the hands of a police officer is to someone that has committed a violent crime.
US govt likely accounts for the majority of violence within america. talking about global campaign of terror.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do your own research. You can throw out incorrect statement like “blacks account for the majority of violent crime.” It’s not my job to prove it wrong. It’s obviously wrong to anyone with a basic understanding of statistics. White men commit the most violent crimes because they are the largest segment of the population. This isn’t complicated.
52.5% of murders from 1980-2008 committed by blacks. We can round it though and say it’s 50/50.

If 50% are by blacks and 50% are by whites but more whites are killed by police every year....than yes you’re more likely to be killed by a cop If you’re a white violent criminal than if you’re a black violent criminal.

The real key here is don’t commit violent crimes and the chances of a cop killing you are almost zero.

It will be fine

52.5% of murders from 1980-2008 committed by blacks. We can round it though and say it’s 50/50.

If 50% are by blacks and 50% are by whites but more whites are killed by police every year....than yes you’re more likely to be killed by a cop If you’re a white violent criminal than if you’re a black violent criminal.

The real key here is don’t commit violent crimes and the chances of a cop killing you are almost zero.
So now it murder stats from over a decade ago? You said majority of violent crime is committed by blacks. You are a liar with nothing to back it up.

Brownslave688

So now it murder stats from over a decade ago? You said majority of violent crime is committed by blacks. You are a liar with nothing to back it up.
It’s murder stats from almost a 30 year period. Larger sample sizes are better.

you’re wrong. You know you’re wrong. You just spent 20 minutes trying to find something to prove you’re right but you couldn’t. So you’ll do what you always do. Scream and cry and call people liars.

It will be fine

It’s murder stats from almost a 30 year period. Larger sample sizes are better.

you’re wrong. You know you’re wrong. You just spent 20 minutes trying to find something to prove you’re right but you couldn’t. So you’ll do what you always do. Scream and cry and call people liars.
I checked the census bureau victimization table used in the other racist cartoon. Here’s the table for violent incidents.
D8532FCB-9FBA-4091-8A44-F7B3AE50CBC7.jpeg

Notice that 60% of the incidents perpetrated against whites were committed by whites. Sorry you are so misguided. Racist thought is hard to get past.

Brownslave688

I checked the census bureau victimization table used in the other racist cartoon. Here’s the table for violent incidents.
View attachment 298378
Notice that 60% of the incidents perpetrated against whites were committed by whites. Sorry you are so misguided. Racist thought is hard to get past.
A victimization table. Lmao. You’re a riot man. Glad you came back after Trump super the floor with Hillary.

rod

Retired 22 years
im in favor of messages like these. this is govt workers in dc painting black lives matter on the street all the way to k street. and actually the govt can pay people across the nation to do artwork promoting justice.

the alternative is nihilism.

EZwE1kFWoAERXbA
Frikin waste of money.