RAIN WEAR for Package Car Drivers

whiskey

I graduated from the same high school (Marshfield) that Pre went to, and when my sister and I were young Pre's sister used to babysit us. The Prefontaine's only lived a couple of blocks away. I attended his memorial service in May of '75 after he died.
I never met him. He sent some sneakers to a friend of mine to try out.

SKAGITDRIVER

I live in Western Oregon, one of the rainiest areas in the country, and I dont own rain pants or even an umbrella. I just wear shorts, a short-sleeved shirt, and a vest. When it rains, I get wet. If I tried to run my route in any sort of rain gear I would be soaked with sweat very quickly.
the only place that gets more rain than western Oregon is NW Washington and I wear the same thing just keep the heater on full blowing on my legs

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
they make clear rain ponchos see through so you can see the brown
We get a fair amount of rain during the winter and monsoons during the summer. Obviously rain during the summer is not really an issue but when we get heavy downpours I use a dr bag. Works well and I don't have to buy them. :happy-very:

I have a UPS rain jacket for the winter. It's a Twin Hill 100% Nylon shell. Repels the water pretty good but it is easy to get overheated in it, even on the coldest of days.