Raise and back pay

taylorjam3s

I was just wondering if anybody knows when Preloaders' raise will fully take effect. We were told it would start in August but nobody has yet seen it.

Also, when will we be back paid all the money owed to us starting fromlast August?

Box Ox

I was just wondering if anybody knows when Preloaders' raise will fully take effect. We were told it would start in August but nobody has yet seen it.

Also, when will we be back paid all the money owed to us starting fromlast August?

You’ll get it all tomorrow if you show your center manager the secret handshake.

You’ll get it all tomorrow if you show your center manager the secret handshake.
1BbZTpbudZhlIihAdo.gif

taylorjam3s

Seriously. Ive been asking since August and literally nobody knows... Everybody keeps saying "go ask such and such they should know" and nobody ever knows.

Bob11B

Seriously. Ive been asking since August and literally nobody knows... Everybody keeps saying "go ask such and such they should know" and nobody ever knows.
That’s because noone truly knows. Just don’t worry about it and one day you will be pleasantly surprised with it, no reason to stress yourself over it. Hopefully it will be around March/April.

CoolStoryBro

It started in August. You got a raise. No one knows when you will get paid for that raise. I would expect it during spring quarter. Summer at the latest. But you never know...