Raises for hourly employees defered till October.

hypo hanna

Email just out from Bronczek.... That raise you thought you were getting in March will be delayed, (if it comes at all). Would not surprise me a bit if they were just stringing us along.

MAKAVELI

Email just out from Bronczek.... That raise you thought you were getting in March will be delayed, (if it comes at all). Would not surprise me a bit if they were just stringing us along.

What a friend* joke this place is stock is over 100 dollars they're making billions in profits and we get nothing..

DontThrowPackages

Stringing us along? If you had to move all your stuff from one apartment to one across town and were going to cut ties with 5 friends, are you going to do it before the move or wait until they've help you and then tell them to hit the road?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
No raise?

Fine. Time for this ol' boy to slow down a few notches.

Less bang for the buck, how 'ya like that Smith?

thedownhillEXPRESS

This could be a power play by Fred to force UPS to get tough with the Teamsters in the current negotiations.

This gives UPS even more bargaining power to tell the union the party is over on their wage scale and benefits....

hypo hanna

This could be a power play by Fred to force UPS to get tough with the Teamsters in the current negotiations.

This gives UPS even more bargaining power to tell the union the party is over on their wage scale and benefits....

That will only work if we let it. If we fight back by driving his service down it strengthens the Union's hand. Freddie thinks he can make m me and my family a pawn in his greedy little game? He is in for a surprise.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Service has been driven down.
Look at the disaster of last peak and the issues with Apple.

Corporate could care less about morale, they may see helping diminish the Teamsters as best for long term, even if it strengthens their arch rivals hand in the short term.

Knock out the IBT, and you'll have no one left to complain about the Ground model or the RLA..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The carrot on a string has worked for almost 40 years now. Why stop now? This is all part of our "contribution" to the $1.7B, as if we weren't already being drained dry. Has Mr. Bronczek's raise been delayed? Oh, he just sold about $7M in stock, so he's just scraping by.

This company makes me sick.

!Retired!

MAKAVELI

What a friend* joke this place is stock is over 100 dollars they're making billions in profits and we get nothing..

They got the gold mine, we got the shaft.

Corporate greed, what a place....

Corporate Greed at its finest...

You are free to leave. I remember reading in here somewhere UPS is always hiring.

I am also free to voice my opinion here. You can always move to North Korea. I hear they have a little fat man that doesn't like free speech. Otherwise don't read the posts on this website.