Raises

AB831

Ground is failing miserably in my area. Turnover rate is ridiculous , trailers of freight backed up and loaders quitting because it’s no longer worth the money for the job. The usps guy asked me why they’ve been delivering ground freight for the last two weeks.
I said smart post and he said no , regular ground.
This experiment is a disaster in my area and getting worse
If Fat Freddy can convince the shareholders that it's good for his bottom line, it wouldn't matter if the station was on fire. Just because something is a disaster in no way means that they'll do anything to fix it. Just look at DRA.

Gone fishin

If Fat Freddy can convince the shareholders that it's good for his bottom line, it wouldn't matter if the station was on fire. Just because something is a disaster in no way means that they'll do anything to fix it. Just look at DRA.
No commit time , no money. That’s sure not good for the shareholders or bottom line. That’s failure

AB831

Maybe by next month!
You can be condescending and whistle past the graveyard all you want, but that same smug attitude and refusal to see this company for what it actually is becoming is going to be the reason why a lot of guys who are used to making $30 an hour will be working at McDonald’s by the end of the decade.

Gone fishin

No more raises at Express it is being phased out like “last mile” just saw a picture of new Ground center all the money is going to owner operator model also elimination of all the Express mgt. overhead may be over.
Have you seen the new express hubs. It’s unbelievable.

Gone fishin

You can be condescending and whistle past the graveyard all you want, but that same smug attitude and refusal to see this company for what it actually is becoming is going to be the reason why a lot of guys who are used to making $30 an hour will be working at McDonald’s by the end of the decade.
You realize express isn’t going anywhere. Ground is in constant turmoil now and changes are going to have to be made. Maybe getting rid of the contractor model