Raises

bacha29

I wouldn't work for $130/day. You wouldn't work for $130/day. I see Ground trucks on road all day so someone is willing to work for $130/day.
As long as they have 3 guys on every truck. One coming, one driving and one leaving.
There are a few guys out there making a little more but more often than not it's tied to impossibly high production thresholds making it simply a question of how you can withstand the physical beating and what will become of you when you can no longer do so.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'll offer my opinion or view if you'll allow.
It is becoming a true airline, a cargo airline.
As soon as a "ground" delivery infrastructure is in place, and can deliver "the promise" all express delivery services will cease to exist.

As long as the board's (board of directors) fiduciary responsibility is to the shareholders of FedEx stock that is exactly where it is and has been heading.
I'm not new to the game, I realized this at minimum ten years ago.

Correct me.

@bbsam, can your business deliver FO if you are compensated correctly?

@bbsam, can your business meet all time commits FedEx Express has in place if compensated correctly?

Dano, the precise moment FedEx Corp separates both operating companies and issues separate stock by both I will say I was wrong in my analysis.
Not until.

It is their, (the boards) fiduciary duty to maximize investor return.

OK.

vantexan

Express meets every criterion used to determine whether a company belongs under the RLA classification. I don't know why you insist otherwise.
Have I insisted? Just pointing out it was going to happen under the "Express Employees Relief Act" attached to the FAA funding bill in what was it 2009? 2010? Fred kept it from happening. Money talks.

59 Dano

Have I insisted? Just pointing out it was going to happen under the "Express Employees Relief Act" attached to the FAA funding bill in what was it 2009? 2010? Fred kept it from happening. Money talks.

Would have still been classified under the RLA.

floridays

They are links that you think are important enough to post here.
They are links to Federal Agencies that have the responsibility of regulating certain and different forms of transportation under the umbrella of the Department of Transportation.

Do you agree with this statement?
Yes or No?
If no correct me please.

59 Dano

They are links to Federal Agencies that have the responsibility of regulating certain and different forms of transportation under the umbrella of the Department of Transportation.

Do you agree with this statement?
Yes or No?
If no correct me please.

Do you have a point? Are you on the spectrum?

vantexan

In theory. In reality, it would have been challenged in court almost immediately and bounced around the court system for years before its likely reversal.
Maybe. Would've liked to have seen it played out rather than shut down by campaign donations.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
RLA is good for our company. Why would we ever want it to go away.
5EDC5B85-756B-404A-A188-FC4B90920A92.jpeg