Rally today at City Hall for the Maspeth 250

Feederquacker

You also forgot to mention you have been a disgrace to the Teamster shield for 20yrs!
So by me saying the members of my Local don't deserve having the improvements to our insurance held in limbo so they and I can't take advantage of the savings and added benefits.... That makes me a disgrace??? I don't see it but I can live with that. You on the other hand should be ashamed sir.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Future

Victory Ride
So by me saying the members of my Local don't deserve having the improvements to our insurance held in limbo so they and I can't take advantage of the savings and added benefits.... That makes me a disgrace??? I don't see it but I can live with that. You on the other hand should be ashamed sir.

Sent using BrownCafe App
YOU should be supporting your brothers and sisters who have been thrown under the bus!No matter what the cost!

friend-OFF!!! Tell me what I've said that is off base? In today's economy there is little chance for us to retain those customers if we strike! I've been here long enough for a reduction in volume to not put me out of work but I look at those around me that aren't as fortunate as I am and think that they don't deserve that because some 250 impulsive package car drivers got what they were told they would get if they walked. Likewise, those same Brothers and Sisters around me also don't deserve to be kept in limbo over a contract that SHOULD HAVE BEEN SETTLED A YEAR AGO!!!! I look at what they are asking for and I have a hard time empathizing with them. $100 deductible in the fifth year? That's the kind if crap they are voting no over??? Give me a break! And for anyone here to question my character over voicing what I'll bet to be the MAJORITIES feelings on this subject... I would have to question why you don't have he best interest at heart for those who will be hurt by all this nonsense. OUR UNION BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Sent using BrownCafe App
I love you too! Thats why Ill keep voting. NO! To help guys out like you, who do not understand.

Feederquacker

YOU should be supporting your brothers and sisters who have been thrown under the bus!No matter what the cost!
The issues 89 are fussing over are things that can be easily worked out... Fred doesn't want to work them out. 804 should have never walked off the job. They were told what would happen and they still did it. Why should I walk the plank over pointless issues. Ask yourself what the endgame actually is for Fred. 804 created a bigger problem then they had to start with. They made their bed on this one.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Future

Victory Ride
The issues 89 are fussing over are things that can be easily worked out... Fred doesn't want to work them out. 804 should have never walked off the job. They were told what would happen and they still did it. Why should I walk the plank over pointless issues. Ask yourself what the endgame actually is for Fred. 804 created a bigger problem then they had to start with. They made their bed on this one.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sorry have to go now, to a doctors appt. Where I have no copay or a deductable. If your pie hole is still rambling upon my return I will get back to you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
friend-OFF!!! Tell me what I've said that is off base? In today's economy there is little chance for us to retain those customers if we strike! I've been here long enough for a reduction in volume to not put me out of work but I look at those around me that aren't as fortunate as I am and think that they don't deserve that because some 250 impulsive package car drivers got what they were told they would get if they walked. Likewise, those same Brothers and Sisters around me also don't deserve to be kept in limbo over a contract that SHOULD HAVE BEEN SETTLED A YEAR AGO!!!! I look at what they are asking for and I have a hard time empathizing with them. $100 deductible in the fifth year? That's the kind if crap they are voting no over??? Give me a break! And for anyone here to question my character over voicing what I'll bet to be the MAJORITIES feelings on this subject... I would have to question why you don't have he best interest at heart for those who will be hurt by all this nonsense. OUR UNION BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Sent using BrownCafe App
Last time I checked...the locals that are holding out are our brothers and sisters too. If you can't support them, then maybe just STFU and it'll play out however it plays out. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean they not holding out for valid reasons. Hell I voted No...who wants to pay a deductible?? I don't care if it's $100 or $20...I'd rather continue paying....ZERO!

It's no different than the Maspeth 250. It's real easy to sit there and play armchair quarterback after the fact, and point out where they went wrong and what YOU would've done differently. Except it wasn't YOUR building that got pulled, they weren't YOUR coworkers that were walking out. And they're not YOUR coworkers who are being fired.

Everyone's got an opinion, what makes yours so special? You may as well write it down and wipe your :censored2: with it...except that'd be a waste of a perfectly good piece of paper!

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The queens Daily News reports that UPS and the IBT are meeting today,and I do believe hall is one of the people at the meeting