Ramp Hoodie

T

Turdferguson

Its a solid white tee-shirt with a BIG navy blue "FedEx" across the front. I don't think its an official one. I've also got a light brown one with the old UPS shield logo on it that says "United Pot Smokers".
@Photog give the UPS one?

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Trayvon is not using his anymore.
And you obviously still keep your white sheet "clean and pressed". What a racist, ignorant comment. Those that thought it was funny, are no better than the so called, "good cops" that don't out the bad ones.

Glad that I know who you are ... and trust, I know.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And you obviously still keep your white sheet "clean and pressed". What a racist, ignorant comment. Those that thought it was funny, are no better than the so called, "good cops" that don't out the bad ones.

Glad that I know who you are ... and trust, I know.

Oh get over yourself. Trayvon got what he asked for. Did you even watch the Zimmerman trial?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh get over yourself. Trayvon got what he asked for. Did you even watch the Zimmerman trial?

Right. Have you followed George Zimmerman since the trial? Train wreck with a bad case of short man with a gun syndrome. Also some major scrapes with the law. Still think Trayvon was the aggressor? Fool.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Right. Have you followed George Zimmerman since the trial? Train wreck with a bad case of short man with a gun syndrome. Also some major scrapes with the law. Still think Trayvon was the aggressor? Fool.

I take it you missed the trial where the only thing that the prosecution could prove (Zimmerman shot Martin) wasn't in dispute?

bbsam

Staff member
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/zim...how-it-ended-for-the-last-maroon-that-hit-me/

It's obvious George has and will continue to get what he asked for.