Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
Had a physical this morning. There was additional paperwork to fill out from Medicare. Fill in your name. I was all right with that one. The 2nd line read DOB. I answered "yes". Gumby will know what I meant.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby ordered fender hash decals and installed them......I think they look good.

Colorado Hash Decals (1).jpg

Attachments

• Colorado Hash Decals (1).jpg
    Colorado Hash Decals (1).jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 87

moreluck

golden ticket member
Starting after Thanksgiving, I begin wearing my Christmas sweatshirts and Christmas earrings. I like classy looking holiday sweatshirts. I need to get a couple new ones because mine from last year are too big now. Seems the affordable ones are the fugly holiday sweaters. I hate those things. I'll keep looking! I won't pay $39 for a sweatshirt.
Tasteful!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I need to scale down Thanksgiving dinner menu. There will be just the 2 of us and we don't need tons of leftovers.
Definitely turkey.....just not real big.
Mashed potatoes can be eliminated.
Noodles in broth stays!! (my fav.)
Stuffing is essential and gravy over it is necessary!
Pumpkin pie & cool whip.....is the one & only dessert.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Picked up a nice looking piece of sirloin in the discounted meat section (use it now or freeze it). I decided on shish-ka-bob&Joyce.
Some colored peppers, button mushrooms, pineapple chunks, onion. Meat is marinating all day in teriyaki juices.

Cole slaw is made and marinating now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I bought the "poo" emoji ornament on sale at Michaels yesterday. It will go on a present instead of a bow. My daughter has the "poo" everything......pillow, slippers, playball, etc.