Random Likes

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I like tenderloin wrapped in thick bacon cooked on the grill.
I like Coca-Cola with Real Cane Sugar from Mexico in a traditional glass bottle.
I like Camellias and Pink Pampas grass.
I like looking across large bodies of water and not seeing the other side.
I like handwriting Christmas Cards and important letters.
I like seeing what Hank Williams, Jr. will do on Monday Night Football.
I love watching Ed Hoculi No.85 referee on the football field. ( The man is 55 and BUFF. Yummy biceps.)
I like NFL commentary by Cris Collinsworth and Chris Carter.
I like making a small difference in the life of other people with simple unexpected acts of kindness.
I like the movie Fast Times at Ridgemount High.
I only like the movie Stripes until the squad graduates from boot camp.
I love singing along to KC and the Sunshine Band on my Sirus Radio.
I am embarrassed that I know all the words to Air Supply songs.
I can't believe I have had a computer since 1988. (Tandy TX1000)
I love to dress up for the Renaissance Fair (King Arthur's Faire) and speakth az wench I is - an takem tokens tween my boozums while serving ale to da boyz.
I love pushing grocery carts fast then climbing on for a ride..very child like...so what (insert smile here).

Last edited:

fethrs

I love watching Ed Hoculi No.85 referee on the football field. ( The man is 55 and BUFF. Yummy biceps.)
I like NFL commentary by Cris Collinsworth and Chris Carter.
My beer/football buddy teases me about Ed Hochuli, but I can't stand to listen to Chris Collinsworth and his funky accent.
I like Terry Bradshaw he's a nut and I love John Madden too, though I swear there were times he sounded smashed (maybe that was me though...lol).

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
If this shirt is small for him....I propose that all men wear shirts two sizes smaller.

Puuuuurrrrrrrr....look at those arms.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
So, what nationality do you suppose that ref is ??
Born Dec 25th, 1950 in Milwaukee WI. I couldn't find any info on his parents background but the last name could possibly be Dutch.

You should read his bio. It is impressive to say the least.