Random Likes

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
He **cked up the Charger/Broncos game last yeat but at least he admitted it and owned up to it
Jerry Jones (owner, Dallas Cowboys) was fined by the NFL for bad mouthing him on that call. 25K. Guess it goes to show that we aren't perfect, no matter who ya are. LOL

fethrs

Jerry Jones (owner, Dallas Cowboys) was fined by the NFL for bad mouthing him on that call. 25K. Guess it goes to show that we aren't perfect, no matter who ya are. LOL

We were bad mothing him too but I can't repeat what we were yelling. It wasn't pretty.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We were bad mothing him too but I can't repeat what we were yelling. It wasn't pretty.
I was rooting for Denver and I agreed it was a bad call. He owned up to it, but Jones should have kept his mouth shut over it. The NFL maintains very tough standards for everyone involved. However, we aren't part of the NFL and can say what we like. :wink2:

fethrs

I was rooting for Denver and I agreed it was a bad call. He owned up to it, but Jones should have kept his mouth shut over it. The NFL maintains very tough standards for everyone involved. However, we aren't part of the NFL and can say what we like. :wink2:
Good point
GO CHARGERS!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You will be happy to know though, based on that one call, the commision has changed the review rules for the 09 season. That particular issue should not happen again. :happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Happy Dogs Bedtime Prayer

“Now I lay me down to sleep,
The queen-size bed is soft and deep.
I sleep right in the center groove,
My human being can hardly move.

I’ve trapped her legs,
She’s tucked in tight,
And here is where I shall pass the night.
No one disturbs me or dares intrude,
Till morning comes and I want food.

I sneak up slowly and it begins,
My nibbles on my human’s chin.
She wakes up slowly and smiles and shouts,
“You darling beast! Just cut it out!”

But mornings here and its time to play,
I always seem to get my way.
So thank you Lord, for giving me,
This human person that I see.
The one who holds me tight,
And shares her bed with me at night!”