Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

El Correcto

god is dead
If the church massacre in Charleston doesn't count anymore, then just stick to the Neo-Nazi in Louisiana. Never mind crimes against Jews or Muslims.

Pretty sad when you jump in to defend @Wrong just to argue for the sake of arguing. You are either deranged or willfully ignorant. Quite possibly both are true, however.
Neo nazis and confederates are scum of the earth. I completely agree they are out of control and even one burning down black churches or shooting innocent black people who are most likely great people while they worship is unforgivable and should be condemned by society. They should all be put to death.

I just tire of racist dialogue that isn’t even factually correct when it is blatantly statistically inaccurate. It’s fine to acknowledge white racism and idiots who do these terrible things. It’s inappropriate to not acknowledge society has made huge strides and that racism is unacceptable to the majority of Americans including whites.

It’s hyperbolic bs to drag whites towards progressivism if they don’t want to be racist and I’m not buying it. Conservatives are not racist and the left is proving they are.

Sportello

Banned
Neo nazis and confederates are scum of the earth. I completely agree they are out of control and even one burning down black churches or shooting innocent black people who are most likely great people while they worship is unforgivable and should be condemned by society. They should all be put to death.

I just tire of racist dialogue that isn’t even factually correct when it is blatantly statistically inaccurate. It’s fine to acknowledge white racism and idiots who do these terrible things. It’s inappropriate to not acknowledge society has made huge strides and that racism is unacceptable to the majority of Americans including whites.

It’s hyperbolic bs to drag whites towards progressivism if they don’t want to be racist and I’m not buying it. Conservatives are not racist and the left is proving they are.
That was beautiful, man.

Unfortunately not reality.