Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

MAKAVELI

Hmmm, do you really want some crime statistics? How about murder rates by race?
Why don’t we do hate crimes by sexuality and religion to find out who is really be “victimized” by america.
It’s very easy to bash races based on this to the point they try to sweep it under.
You can post all the statistics you want. I'm just pointing out that gangs and violence is not a one race exclusivity.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You can post all the statistics you want. I'm just pointing out that gangs and violence is not a one race exclusivity.
What you're trying to point out and justify is a racist hate that is incited by and promoted by s:censored2:t music but is ok because the white people you hate are doing Nazi clubs and KKK.

Box Ox

Of course not. It’s simply far more pervasive in poor black communities nationwide. And gangster rap culture does more to maintain the status quo in those areas than any white man that’s supposedly still holding them down as Nipsey suggested in that late-career song of his you cited earlier.

El Correcto

god is dead
Disproportionate is the word used to describe it and any statistics you can find will back that.

I like to think race doesn’t play as much of a role in it, but people promoting the lifestyle do and Nipsey Hussle definitely was a negative influence for most his life.

El Correcto

god is dead
So was 2pac a convicted rapist who held a woman down and let the homies run a train. That is if we are believing all women still. It’s hard to tell the goal post moves so much.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Disproportionate is the word used to describe it and any statistics you can find will back that.

I like to think race doesn’t play as much of a role in it, but people promoting the lifestyle do and Nipsey Hussle definitely was a negative influence for most his life.
Wrong.

MAKAVELI

Disproportionate? You mean like slavery and oppression for 400 years?

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously. Everyone sees this guy is an idiot. You don’t need to go there.
I’m sorry but what is stupid about what I said? The race statistics and crime rate part? That’s real. Personally I don’t give a :censored2:. I just find it entertaining he is dragging up niche white gangs to justify his views when a staggering amount of gangs in this country are majority minorities. Blacks not being the highest.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I’m sorry but what is stupid about what I said? The race statistics and crime rate part? That’s real. Personally I don’t give a :censored2:. I just find it entertaining he is dragging up niche white gangs to justify his views when a staggering amount of gangs in this country are majority minorities. Blacks not being the highest.
One of my good friends dad was a gang leader. He was murdered. My friend is now a high ranking official in the police department.. is what it is.