Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

El Correcto

god is dead
One of my good friends dad was a gang leader. He was murdered. My friend is now a high ranking official in the police department.. is what it is.
Okay but that doesn’t make the statistic change or my point any less valid.

If you want to bring races into gangs and crimes, you’re going to find most statistic go against the narrative you’re promoting if you’re targeting white.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Okay but that doesn’t make the statistic change or my point any less valid.

If you want to bring races into gangs and crimes, you’re going to find most statistic go against the narrative you’re promoting if you’re targeting white.
You are correct on that specific stat. I have read enough of your posts to see what your up too. Your a troll.

El Correcto

god is dead
The real argument against these statistics is the reason why it’s that way. Is it the criminal justice system, systemic racism, culture(gangster rap) being promoted in the community, the destruction of the nuclear family in those community’s. I’d put my money on it being more about income than race, but the second you bring race into it and target whites it’s laughable.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The real argument against these statistics is the reason why it’s that way. Is it the criminal justice system, systemic racism, culture(gangster rap) being promoted in the community, the destruction of the nuclear family in those community’s. I’d put my money on it being more about income than race, but the second you bring race into it and target whites it’s laughable.
I feel sorry for your mother.

El Correcto

god is dead
I feel sorry for your mother.
I don’t get why I can’t bring up statistics that are not filled with media agenda(they fight against them) that disprove this racist sensationalism against whites when a black dude is promoting that narrative. It’s easy to prove the numbers don’t add up that white gangs are a huge problem in this country.

Even this push of white terrorism they are bringing out. Jihadis are still responsible for the most terrorist killings in America and globally.

They are so desperate to make whites the bad guys in every scenario it’s laughable.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I don’t get why I can’t bring up statistics that are not filled with media agenda(they fight against them) that disprove this racist sensationalism against whites when a black dude is promoting that narrative. It’s easy to prove the numbers don’t add up that white gangs are a huge problem in this country.

Even this push of white terrorism they are bringing out. Jihadis are still responsible for the most terrorist killings in America and globally.

They are so desperate to make whites the bad guys in every scenario it’s laughable.
You live in a fantasy land. Not once do I turn on the news and say to myself. Wow. White people are bad. Smh. Your dilusional

El Correcto

god is dead
You live in a fantasy land. Not once do I turn on the news and say to myself. Wow. White people are bad. Smh. Your dilusional
This isn’t delusion. This is what they choose to report and the stories he is posting. I’m just saying the facts show a different story.

Hispanics are the largest race demographic involved in gangs, MS-13 being the largest drug trafficking gang in America.

Muslims are the largest demographic for terrorist attacks and casualties.

Yet you have people sitting in Congress target white nationalists (idiots) and cnn promoting false narratives that racist whites are the worse terrorists in America. It’s simply not true. It’s a false narrative and the numbers tell a different story if you don’t play their game and with their goal post.

El Correcto

god is dead
There was a time in America’s history when white terrorism was truly awful and an epidemic. Black churches being bombed, gangs of whites committing race riots, the police involved in white supremacy, lynching. Everything all really bad, but this isn’t the early to mid twentieth century anymore. White terrorism and murder in general is in a huge decline.

Sportello

There was a time in America’s history when white terrorism was truly awful and an epidemic. Black churches being bombed, gangs of whites committing race riots, the police involved in white supremacy, lynching. Everything all really bad, but this isn’t the early to mid twentieth century anymore. White terrorism and murder in general is in a huge decline.
A neo-Nazi was arrested this week for burning three Black churches in Louisiana this. WTF are you talking about?

The Nazi kid killed how many people in a Black church in Charleston a few years back?

Dang, you’re an ignorant kid.

El Correcto

god is dead
A neo-Nazi was arrested this week for burning three Black churches in Louisiana this. WTF are you talking about?

The Nazi kid killed how many people in a Black church in Charleston a few years back?

“It’s like the ’60s again,” said Earnest Hines

“It has been especially painful because it reminds us of a very dark past of intimidation and fear,”

Sheriff's Deputy's Son Charged With Setting Fire to 3 Black Churches in Louisiana

Yeah, I’m so ignorant that the blacks involved in it have similar talking points that I’m saying. You find one inbred who burns a couple black churches and now me saying white terrorism is sensationalized is ignorant... yeah okay. Should I show you the statistic or will I hurt @BakerMayfield2018 feelings again?

floridays

You can post all the statistics you want. I'm just pointing out that gangs and violence is not a one race exclusivity.
Predominately black and brown in this nation, however.
White, I'm sure in European countries, all punks none the less.
It's obvious you are affiliated, got the cojones to represent your colors here?

floridays

Disproportionate? You mean like slavery and oppression for 400 years?
You know he beat ya, when that is your response, I said that, and I come from cotton pickers.
Will you ever grow up and accept any responsibility?
You have no inner strength, as your forebears did. I'm closer to slavery than you and I don't whine and moan about it.

floridays

A few years back?
Seriously, a few years back and you use it to make an argument. You are either deranged or the evidence does not exist. Quite possibly both are true however.

Sportello

A few years back?
Seriously, a few years back and you use it to make an argument. You are either deranged or the evidence does not exist. Quite possibly both are true however.
If the church massacre in Charleston doesn't count anymore, then just stick to the Neo-Nazi in Louisiana. Never mind crimes against Jews or Muslims.

Pretty sad when you jump in to defend @Wrong just to argue for the sake of arguing. You are either deranged or willfully ignorant. Quite possibly both are true, however.