Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. It's absolutely hyper-ventilation inducing hilarious. And each event is worthy of viewing in a nice, comfortable chair. With a refreshment in one hand and a fist full of buttery, salty movie theater popcorn in the other.

But those events provoke a person to ponder: If they'll do these things to their own beloved, faithful party followers and shills. What would they do, incite, or arrange for those who they view as their enemies?

Are you reading this and you, your children, or your loved ones don't fit in the woke, Utopian liberal agenda?

Stop and think about that for awhile. And think ten or twenty years from now.
You must be new to politics.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do you believe you see a light and then float out of your dead body and into the sky? Or do you just wake up at the front gate of Candy Land/Heaven?
Here are the two options..
Doing the will of the Father:
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.'' -- Matthew 7: 21
Not doing His will:
''to be thrown into hell, where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.'' - Mark 9:48

Having fun with lights, floating, and Candy Land!

It will be fine

Here are the two options..
Doing the will of the Father:
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.'' -- Matthew 7: 21
Not doing His will:
''to be thrown into hell, where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.'' - Mark 9:48

Having fun with lights, floating, and Candy Land!
Why do you think quotes from your silly book will be compelling?

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

MAKAVELI

Not racial profiling. He was a Crip. That means gang trouble.
Nipsey wasn't an active gang member. He worked with members of both the crips and bloods on many projects and he was respected on both sides. Holder was a Crip himself so they'll likely won't be type of game tension at this funeral that some may think. Having said that there's always a possibility and I'm sure security will be very tight.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nipsey wasn't an active gang member. He worked with members of both the crips and bloods on many projects and he was respected on both sides. Holder was a Crip himself so they'll likely won't be type of game tension at this funeral that some may think. Having said that there's always a possibility and I'm sure security will be very tight.
Hopefully, they’ll honor his memory and what he was trying to do by showing some respect.