Rapper Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead in LA!

MAKAVELI

They're much better. I think hyperventilating pop culture like "friend Donald Trump" is terrible. Because it results in enraged Democrats firing far left policy positions out their butts that much of the Country will not buy into. I'm in the south among lots and lots of moderates. And I'm telling everybody that it's going to lose Democrats the election next November. Absolutely no doubt. Moderate Democrats think Trump is a real :censored2:ing turd and want him out. But they're also not buying what the Democrats are trying to shovel these days.

Uh huh.
What the :censored2: have you done for your community?

El Correcto

god is dead
Sure they do. You'd just complain these kids we're getting a handout anyway.
Yeah they charge when they are setting up a business. They don’t charge when they are giving to charity or providing charitable services. Like a food bank for instance.

I have no problem with private charity vector90 doesn’t seem like one and isn’t being branded as a non profit.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean can you even show this guy doing anything charitable? It seems to me he is an aspiring slum lord / real estate mogul. His dream was gentrifying his hood for Silicon Valley money and you would recognize that if his was white.

MAKAVELI

Not at all. I just don't think the good a rapper does for his local community offsets the bad that comes from his promotion of thug culture in the US and worldwide.
Again, that's your ignorance. He was respected and loved by many that saw he was trying show and provide an opportunity to a better life than crime and violence for the inner city youth. Your simplistic, black and white view is more :censored2: than you realize.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not even talking :censored2: when I say that. I’m just not pretending this dude was some great philanthropist. I can’t see any proof of that, seems like a slum lord to me.

MAKAVELI

I don't see how that's relevant to my feelings about a rapper who was philanthropic in his local community but promoted thug culture in the US and worldwide.
It's very relevant when you are trying to put down a man that has . You seem be stuck on the fact he was a rapper, like that condemns him to hell. Pretty sad when you can't even state what you have done for your community.

Box Ox

he was trying show and provide an opportunity to a better life than crime and violence for the inner city youth

Check out lyrics to Nipsey classics such as "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail," "Get Paid" and more here:

Nipsey Hussle Lyrics

MAKAVELI

I’m not even talking :censored2: when I say that. I’m just not pretending this dude was some great philanthropist. I can’t see any proof of that, seems like a slum lord to me.
Yeah he's black, from South Central Cali, and and a rapper. Can't be a good person , right? Are you sure you are gay?

Box Ox

@Box Ox , just curious, who do you think the youth in SC, etc are going to listen to, Nipsey or Will Smith?

I don't know. Should I say Nipsey? I doubt Nipsey classics such as "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail," "Get Paid" and more are doing black communities any favors.

MAKAVELI

I don't know. Should I say Nipsey? I doubt Nipsey classics such as "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail," "Get Paid" and more are doing black communities any favors.
Your view on his " classics " really has no relevance to the people he has had a positive influence on. Try to look outside your sheltered life view to understand the difference in reality many face in life

Box Ox

Your view on his " classics " really has no relevance to the people he has had a positive influence on. Try to look outside your sheltered life view to understand the difference in reality many face in life

Nipsey's LA philanthropy doesn't change the fact that the bulk of his work during his time on Earth was not good for it.

Songs like "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail" and "Get Paid" only help to perpetuate "the difference in reality many face in life."

MAKAVELI

Nipsey's LA philanthropy doesn't change the fact that the bulk of his work during his time on Earth was not good for it.

Songs like "Thuggin," "Bullets Ain't Got No Names," "Bullets RMX," "We Gangbangin," "Strapped," "I Be Killen Um," "I Don't Give a Fu**," "Fly Crippin," "Thas What Hoes Do," "No Ni**a Like Me," "A Hunnit a Show," "Real Ni**a Moves," "50 Ni**az," "Thug Life," "Fu** Em," "County Jail" and "Get Paid" only help to perpetuate "the difference in reality many face in life."
It changes everything. You just have a very simplistic view on reality. You really do belong to the Drumpf fanboy club. Good luck with that.