Rat Poison Pizza!

El Correcto

god is dead
Eating at any fast food or fast casual restaurant is a bad idea. What’s the annual turnover, like 500 percent?

There was that case where a Subway employee was rubbing his dick on the bread some years back, and something tells me that instance was not an anomaly.
I usually have to pay extra to make the subway boy do that on my route.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You could be a baby factory by this time next year if you really commit to it!
58AAFDD1-FABC-4B93-94FB-3D0616AD7F24.gif

Meat

Glad you stopped rubbing your dick on subway sammich bread. Go back to your hole, and sauce your meat.....Meat. Do you need an illustration?

I’m a bit surprised that you’re not more appreciative. After all, I was the only BC poster who cared enough to point out some of your prior posts were aberrant in nature. You know, the ones where you told the world you suffered from an incurable “inner darkness” and the ones where you referred to yourself as “slimy.” It seems your posts became a little bit more measured after I inquired if you were “falling down.” You even stopped posting at 3 AM - strange you’re not hailing me as your psychological savior.

floridays

I’m a bit surprised that you’re not more appreciative. After all, I was the only BC poster who cared enough to point out some of your prior posts were aberrant in nature. You know, the ones where you told the world you suffered from an incurable “inner darkness” and the ones where you referred to yourself as “slimy.” It seems your posts became a little bit more measured after I inquired if you were “falling down.” You even stopped posting at 3 AM - strange you’re not hailing me as your psychological savior.
Never mentioned anything about an "incurable inner darkness." Yeah, I'm a slimy sinner, you, on the other hand obviously are not and are just fine as you are. My posts, if more measured, might be because I understand I can be a heavy handed prick. I try to make a sincere evaluation of myself. I'm my toughest critic, You're a smug punk. Don't think so highly of yourself, look into your own inner self. @Meat

Meat

You're a smug punk. Don't think so highly of yourself, look into your own inner self. @Meat

Yet another absurd assertion from a psychologically unstable man.

I’m the smug one? You’re completely preoccupied with deeming BC posters as “good” or “bad,” based on how well they fit into your extremely narrow point-of-view - the very personification of narcissism!

I took the time to help you out with your various psychological maladies in the past (very charitable of me given my extremely hectic schedule), so here’s some more guidance that will make your life better: take your own advice, look into your inner self, and try to determine why a man who considers himself a piece of garbage finds it necessary to pass moral judgment on others on a public message board. Be honest with yourself, even though the truth will undoubtedly sting.

PS - it’s generally not necessary to inlcude “@so-and-so” when you’re replying to their original post.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yet another absurd assertion from a psychologically unstable man.

I’m the smug one? You’re completely preoccupied with deeming BC posters as “good” or “bad,” based on how well they fit into your extremely narrow point-of-view - the very personification of narcissism!

I took the time to help you out with your various psychological maladies in the past (very charitable of me given my extremely hectic schedule), so here’s some more guidance that will make your life better: take your own advice, look into your inner self, and try to determine why a man who considers himself a piece of garbage finds it necessary to pass moral judgment on others on a public message board. Be honest with yourself, even though the truth will undoubtedly sting.

PS - it’s generally not necessary to inlcude “@so-and-so” when you’re replying to their original post.
The @floridays Naughty or Nice list?