Rate increases vs raises

dezguy

I think that means the card does not earn points. It does not mean that you can't use your own points card along with it.
No, you are, under no circumstances allowed to use an Esso Extra card on purchases made with a FedEx fleet card. This is made very clear when a card is issued.

dezguy

I am not talking about using a second credit card.
Why would you use a second credit card for a FedEx vehicle?

I have a Esso Extra card for personal use (filling up my and my wife's car, gas for snowblower and lawnmower, ect) and that is all I use it for. Not worth the risk of using the work around to get points on FedEx purchases.

A little bit of free gas every month isn't worth my job no matter how much I dislike the company.

Slick silver

Never heard of this rule... Heck I always use my gas reward card... I usually rack up about enough for a $50 gift card every 3 months. We do have full up on road now because they took out our fuel pumps.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why would you use a second credit card for a FedEx vehicle?

I have a Esso Extra card for personal use (filling up my and my wife's car, gas for snowblower and lawnmower, ect) and that is all I use it for. Not worth the risk of using the work around to get points on FedEx purchases.

A little bit of free gas every month isn't worth my job no matter how much I dislike the company.

This is what I am talking about:

image_gallery

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Awesome for you. What does that have to do with the fact we can't use points cards on FedEx purchases???

Sure we can. The only issue with them in this area is couriers are not to go out of the way to fuel up at a points location when a non-participating gas station is closer.

dezguy

Sure we can. The only issue with them in this area is couriers are not to go out of the way to fuel up at a points location when a non-participating gas station is closer.
Well then it is different here than it is down there because, under no circumstances are we to use a points card on FedEx purchases.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Always go to the most expensive station. Where I live, gas/diesel can vary about 75 cents per gallon at 2 stations less than a mile apart. Guess where I buy Fred's fuel.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can think off the top of my head two gas stations about 3 blocks apart that the difference is closer to a dollar. We don't all live in the sticks.;)

The vast majority of the gas stations in our three county area are all within 10-15 cents of one another. There is one gas station that is just off of the Northway that is notorious about being 25-30 cents per gallon higher because they know that the tourists have little to no choice but to pay it.