Rate of pay for full time driver bidding a 22.3

mfsmc

I have 24 years full time as a driver in a center just south of St louis Mo. I'm considering bidding a 22.3 job coming up in January where I will grab the air from the airport and shuttle to the center and deliver a handful of them. Figuring out the rate of pay for this job has been a pain in the ass.... Does anyone know ???

I have 24 years full time as a driver in a center just south of St louis Mo. I'm considering bidding a 22.3 job coming up in January where I will grab the air from the airport and shuttle to the center and deliver a handful of them. Figuring out the rate of pay for this job has been a pain in the ass.... Does anyone know ???
Maybe look in Art 40 under FT air driver.

browndevil

It's about $5-$6 less than full scale RPCD

Johney

Will you be doing any inside work also? Here it's two different rates of pay. Inside work and air.

mfsmc

apparently its about 6 to 7 hours fn with the air and to get my 8 ill be shuttling misloads or libs or folding forever bags

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Should be about a $5 an hour pay cut

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It’s $30.64 at my hub. Upper Midwest