Rcpd to 22.4 questions

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
I’ve been getting a lot of questions why when i transferred why I’m not rcpd driver anymore even tho I was never a 22.4 and hired on the old contract before 22.4 even started. I’m hearing a lot old timers telling me why that’s not right that I should be a full time rcpd driver still but at the bottom of the rcpd list since I lose building seniority and not be on the 22.4 list. So I’ve asked around n I heard there’s a grievance filed nationally for this matter so im just curious what do you guys think. And here’s apart of the contract what was showed me to me a couple of times
F1B5E4AB-7A67-479C-90D3-B66CB876E8F7.jpeg

542thruNthru

I’ve been getting a lot of questions why when i transferred why I’m not rcpd driver anymore even tho I was never a 22.4 and hired on the old contract before 22.4 even started. I’m hearing a lot old timers telling me why that’s not right that I should be a full time rcpd driver still but at the bottom of the rcpd list since I lose building seniority and not be on the 22.4 list. So I’ve asked around n I heard there’s a grievance filed nationally for this matter so im just curious what do you guys think. And here’s apart of the contract what was showed me to me a couple of timesView attachment 379174
Progression means the 4 year pay scale not 22.4 to RPCD.

Before you transferred you should have asked this question and declined the transfer if it didn't seem right to you.

nWo

Are you sure that they didn't just switch your schedule to Tuesday thru Saturday? But you're still technically a RPCD and management just added to many Saturday routes so they switched your schedule? They've done that to several drivers here. RPCD pay scale. 22.4 schedule. Violation of the contract but grievances aren't going anywhere.

Up In Smoke

I'm assuming you transferred to a different building. My understanding is the hiring rotation is still 6-1-1. In your case, I believe you should remain a RPCD and be slotted by your full time seniority date and your bidding date would now be your transfer date. Check with your BA to confirm.