Ready to Strike?

PT Car Washer

FT UPS think they're really going to live it up with bad feet, ankles, knees, hips, backs and probably shoulders. After their wives have had 16 hours to themselves everyday for 20-30 years, the transition to sitting around the house all day should go super smooth...

For some divorce attorney!
Last week a 58 year old retiree passed away suddenly. Retired for 3 years.

That's the way the system works. I would think you would be better off using your time and energy stopping management from performing Union work than to worry about a dues paying Union member performing Union work.
I will be filed on agreements for you doing a full-timers job.

Just because they let you do it does not make it right but congratulations

100%

no u do u are a lame.acting like 15 bucks is worth anything in theses time.i am happy u guys r getting paid u deserve more.but you are mad acting like 15 dollars in biden bucks is worth anything.call me what u want i know what time it is !especially your union brothers and sisters working for nothing getting ripped off every week.you look like a fool here getting 40 an hour i am not mad but crapping on us for getting 15 in 2022 which is about 6 dollars in buying power when u were coming up whos the hater here?thats right u need to stfu and keep licking boots
You’re not mad? Is this how you talk and spell when you’re happy? Please enlighten everyone on who and what is crapping on you? Part timers control the contract by probably a 2:1 margin and you’re bitching at what drivers make? When I started $8.50 we had a preloader making $25, we had drivers bump back making well over $20. Should I have cried or worked to get where they are. I’ve said this twice to you now…..YOU CONTROL THE VOTE! Get your PTs active and change :censored2:. When I pointed out what I started at, I thought you had a little common sense to figure out that no one started at $40. Let me ask you this, how much were you making in 1997 when Upsers went on strike? This is all for nothing bc you won’t make it here, you’re too soft. Management will eat you alive. Anyone getting butt hurt over what someone else
Makes that’s been here 20 years longer than you, you won’t make it. You’re looking to be given something and blaming your coworkers for :censored2: they have nothing to do with. Good luck. Maybe check out Amazon?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You’re not mad? Is this how you talk and spell when you’re happy? Please enlighten everyone on who and what is crapping on you? Part timers control the contract by probably a 2:1 margin and you’re bitching at what drivers make? When I started $8.50 we had a preloader making $25, we had drivers bump back making well over $20. Should I have cried or worked to get where they are. I’ve said this twice to you now…..YOU CONTROL THE VOTE! Get your PTs active and change :censored2:. When I pointed out what I started at, I thought you had a little common sense to figure out that no one started at $40. Let me ask you this, how much were you making in 1997 when Upsers went on strike? This is all for nothing bc you won’t make it here, you’re too soft. Management will eat you alive. Anyone getting butt hurt over what someone else
Makes that’s been here 20 years longer than you, you won’t make it. You’re looking to be given something and blaming your coworkers for :censored2: they have nothing to do with. Good luck. Maybe check out Amazon?
I agree.

If lack of voting is the main problem then it would have to follow that increasing voting is the main solution.

I do believe the UPS Teamsters would function better if every UPS Part-time Teamster, those who are with UPS for a short time and those who make Part-time a permanent part of their income, took responsibility for their vote.

IMO Better decisions would be made for the majority if someone could organize and harness the overwhelming majority that the Part-time UPS Teamsters hold within the overall UPS Teamsters.

There is power in the Part-time vote, Part-timers need to know this.

qdg2

FT UPS think they're really going to live it up with bad feet, ankles, knees, hips, backs and probably shoulders. After their wives have had 16 hours to themselves everyday for 20-30 years, the transition to sitting around the house all day should go super smooth...

For some divorce attorney!
I live it up now.....

I'm in great physical shape. Great knees and my back is just fine. I still race motocross and do just about anything I want to.

UPS'er for 42 YEARS....Champ.

And say.....you just smeared a whole group of folks....why?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Reminds me of an injury free award ceremony for a 30 year part timer years ago.

Everybody clapped... but secretly they knew he never worked hard enough to get injured.

nWo

Honestly we got to get these obese fters to vote. The last contract got pushed through because very few of those lazy :censored2:s showed up to vote. Sad!

MostHelpNeeded

Some people sell it at a discount because they don't want to do a full days work.
The discount should be the lack of hours, not a lack of hours and at a cut rate.

It makes no sense to me that someone can do the same job, on the same 4 hour shift, at half the rate simply because they are only working one 4 hour shift, while the other works that 4 hour shift, and the next one. Especially so when the part timer double shifts.

The discount should be the lack of hours, not a lack of hours and at a cut rate.

It makes no sense to me that someone can do the same job, on the same 4 hour shift, at half the rate simply because they are only working one 4 hour shift, while the other works that 4 hour shift, and the next one. Especially so when the part timer double shifts.
If they double shift then they make the extra time and a half morning

Like I said before he want to make the big bucks and take a full time job driving

If you don't want responsibility of this job and don't cry because what you're getting paid to be a part-timer

MostHelpNeeded

If they double shift then they make the extra time and a half morning

Like I said before he want to make the big bucks and take a full time job driving

If you don't want responsibility of this job and don't cry because what you're getting paid to be a part-timer
You do realize we have full time insiders, right? Ones that make the same as drivers...Many who never drove. As I said, it's already not about responsibility, it's simply selling your time for 4 hours vs selling it for 8 every day.

The one working for 4 hours would be paid less than the one working for 8; they'd be paid half. As it should be, as it once was known it should be.

You do realize we have full time insiders, right? Ones that make the same as drivers...Many who never drove. As I said, it's already not about responsibility, it's simply selling your time for 4 hours vs selling it for 8 every day.

The one working for 4 hours would be paid less than the one working for 8; they'd be paid half. As it should be, as it once was known it should be.
They are working full time

I'm done arguing about it if you want to make the money take the full time job if you want to stay part time don't cry about the position you're in.

Thebrownblob

The only full-time people we have making the exact same as drivers is red circle employees who were here since the early 80s, and they are leaving at a very rapid pace. 22.3 is make approximately six dollars less an hour.

MostHelpNeeded

They are working full time

I'm done arguing about it if you want to make the money take the full time job if you want to stay part time don't cry about the position you're in.
I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from, I'm not arguing and, no one's crying. I'm not even part time.

I'm just confused as to why you see it this way? As union members, we should want equal pay for everyone, and we should work together to raise everyone up. There is no logical reason for the difference in pay except for 'that's just the way it is'.

I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from, I'm not arguing and, no one's crying. I'm not even part time.

I'm just confused as to why you see it this way? As union members, we should want equal pay for everyone, and we should work together to raise everyone up. There is no logical reason for the difference in pay except for 'that's just the way it is'.
Let me put to this way

My wife does not work at UPS but she has a part-time job

She does not want to work full time but they offered her probably about a 35% raise if she went from part-time to full-time
She still did not take the job because she does not want the hours