Ready to Strike?

100%

It was the Company’s decision in “97” To call a strike.. it was all on them in their futile attempt to take over everybody’s pension trusts.

They lost that volume on their own.

Then tried to get out if their commitment to create the 22.3’s by claiming lost volume. Thank God the arbitrator saw through the ruse.

There will always be a reason for us not to strike...if we do in 2023 it will be the Company’s doing not ours.

We been eating crumbs for so long that some of our members will jump on anything to appease. Been trained on that “path of least resistance “ for far too long.

Exactly. This isn’t about workers striking, this is about if UPS wants a strike.

The Brown Shadow

It was the Company’s decision in “97” To call a strike.. it was all on them in their futile attempt to take over everybody’s pension trusts.

They lost that volume on their own.

Then tried to get out if their commitment to create the 22.3’s by claiming lost volume. Thank God the arbitrator saw through the ruse.

There will always be a reason for us not to strike...if we do in 2023 it will be the Company’s doing not ours.

We been eating crumbs for so long that some of our members will jump on anything to appease. Been trained on that “path of least resistance “ for far too long.
I am just pointing out that the strike had negative consequences. And if we strike it will have negative consequences again--and those consequences may be worse considering the global economy is currently unstable. I agree there are issues to fight for. I put what IMO are the biggest issues on the table.

Who knows the what the future of inside combo jobs will be. It feels like they’re slowly being fizzled out.
In my building 22.3 jobs are expanding because of the low starting PT rate even with the rate adjustment or bonus. At least 10 more 22.3 jobs posted and I hear another 10 more are coming up. Load on twi and unload on midnight or unload on twi and load on midnight.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
In my building 22.3 jobs are expanding because of the low starting PT rate even with the rate adjustment or bonus. At least 10 more 22.3 jobs posted and I hear another 10 more are coming up. Load on twi and unload on midnight or unload on twi and load on midnight.

I haven’t seen anything posted lately at my building

100%

I am just pointing out that the strike had negative consequences. And if we strike it will have negative consequences again--and those consequences may be worse considering the global economy is currently unstable. I agree there are issues to fight for. I put what IMO are the biggest issues on the table.
You can start sending that to UPS. Pay up or we walk august 1. Stop the fear mongering towards employees and throw it at the company that will start the strike or end it. Has nothing to do with us or any decisions we make. Make your move UPS.