Reasonable cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How long have you been with UPS? I've seen a Center Manager sent home for being drunk, laughed at an ORS' FB pics of him smoking weed, and some other things that can't be mentioned. You're probably guilty of this stuff too. There's a reason so many of you get fired. Least professional, or ethical, management culture I've EVER seen.
No, I think you're full of :censored2:.
I'm in the FAR 120.215 pool and the only people I've seen drunk, high or unable to perform their duties wore uniforms and punched a timecard.
It may happen in the Ground Operation, but rarely in the Air.
I've had center manager's talk to me about paying particular interest in some individuals, but my counsel is to back off and don't stalk them. They'll eventually get over confident and :censored2: themselves without any help...

If you hate it so much, go elsewhere....oh: no skills, huh???

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
No, I think you're full of *.
I'm in the FAR 120.215 pool and the only people I've seen drunk, high or unable to perform their duties wore uniforms and punched a timecard.
I've had center manager's talk to me about paying particular interest in some individuals, but my counsel is to back off and don't stalk them. They'll eventually get over confident and * themselves without any help...

Management tool

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ha! You'll still be taking orders from me if that's the case.....Get back to your nursery!
You’re only power is working for a company that allows this kind of treatment because we are union. You’re an insignificant little weakling that likes to look at boys get dressed, we know this about all you management types. It’s not your fault you guys are all trained to be weasels and liars now :censored2: off

DeCurtis

No, I think you're full of *.
I've had center manager's talk to me about paying particular interest in some individuals, but my counsel is to back off and don't stalk them. They'll eventually get over confident and * themselves without any help...

Air?? Son, you don't even wear man-pants.
Move to Ground and you'll see why your peers there smoke, drink, and pop pills the way they do.
I'm 20+ years in, bonus everyday, while running a small business largely from my truck always within my allotted personal time, and finish in time to walk my dog and chat with the ladies before sun down. I'd :censored2:ing eat you alive. No harass-bag low-life will ever make me quit.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You’re only power is working for a company that allows this kind of treatment because we are union. You’re an insignificant little weakling that likes to look at boys get dressed, we know this about all you management types. It’s not your fault you guys are all trained to be weasels and liars now * off
Ha! another union brother coming out of the woodwork to act like a tough guy. Chimp.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Air?? Son, you don't even wear man-pants.
Move to Ground and you'll see why your peers there smoke, drink, and pop pills the way they do.
I'm 20+ years in, bonus everyday, while running a small business largely from my truck always within my allotted personal time, and finish in time to walk my dog and chat with the ladies before sun down. I'd *ing eat you alive. No harass-bag low-life will ever make me quit.
You couldn't eat my shorts....Ha!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
That's a statement made when a Judge passes a death sentence. Didn't know that, did you.
You didn't even finish primary school....You will never be a Judge.

If you want to be a BC Judge, you need to get your post count up! Be somebody!
Bruh wtf 😂
This is the weirdest conversation I’ve ever had on this website and that is REALLY SAYING something
This guy is a trip

DeCurtis

Bruh wtf 😂
This is the weirdest conversation I’ve ever had on this website and that is REALLY SAYING something
This guy is a trip
He's in the Air operation and even too weak to compose himself amongst anonymous strangers on the internet. The guy would kill himself in Ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.