Receptionist told me she called complaint on other driver..lol

Whargoul

Next time, you tell her she needs to be ready for delivery or you'll leave. NI1 that NDA. Or if she isn't there yell out UUUPPPPSSS!!! I NEEED A SIGNATURE! really loud and if they have a problem with that just shrug. I mean you got the power here not them.

StopTheAct

I drive guys.. and i dont post much up on here.. but i do realize there are alot of ......... on here... fill in the blank, i dont wanna offend anyone

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I love those complaints. Especially because they're the same people complaining if you NI1 it.

We have a business that every Friday gets an Early AM. The only problem is they aren't open. Every Friday we get a concern about it. The OMS actually has it on her checklist for Fridays. She dials the number as she's checking her e-mail.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I love those complaints. Especially because they're the same people complaining if you NI1 it.

We have a business that every Friday gets an Early AM. The only problem is they aren't open. Every Friday we get a concern about it. The OMS actually has it on her checklist for Fridays. She dials the number as she's checking her e-mail.

Do you reattempt after they have opened?

oldngray

nowhere special
Those are the a-holes who consider themselves too important to sign. If there is nobody else in the office they will expect you to wait while they call someone else to come sign. Instead of just signing for it themselves.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Those are the a-holes who consider themselves too important to sign. If there is nobody else in the office they will expect you to wait while they call someone else to come sign. Instead of just signing for it themselves.
They won't sign and tell me see so and so I say" that's ok, I'll just return it" and start walking out, they suddenly can sign.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when I was delivering packages I did the same thing. I would just walk anywhere to find anyone to have a signature, before their receiving hrs, during their breaks and lunch and even after hrs when they were closed I would go around the back door and bang and bang until they opened up. ( it was better than having to come back the next day )

sure they got mad sometimes but when I PATIENTLY explained my side they usually understood.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Complaints aren't even called complaints anymore, there "customer concerns". Years back, supervision cared more about complaints. Now, I see the paper stuffed in the Diad slots, and that's the end of it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
We are also told we can't reattempt NDA as doing so will cause the initial attempt to show as a misdelivery.
The heart of our business.next day airs and servicing the customer. Something a customer needed so badly they spent a premium to have it delivered, but they can't have it because of some stupidvisor's stupid reports. It's almost like they want us to go out of business sometimes.