Pasta Carbonara

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 full pack Oscar Mayer center cut bacon
1 box Linguine pasta

Directions:

Phase 1 – Get everything ready
Chop the bacon into small pieces (¼ to ½ inch squares)
In a large pan, fry the bacon until it is nicely browned. Do not drain! When it is done, keep it warm.
Cook the pasta per the box directions

While the pasta cooks, whisk the 4 eggs in a bowl and get the cup of parm cheese measured and ready to pour.

Phase 2 – Build it. Things move fast here. Works best with 2 people who have assigned tasks. Everyone should be ready to eat right away. Both the cooks and the eaters must be disciplined and mentally prepared.

Drain the pasta.

Pour the drained pasta into the pan with the bacon. One person starts stirring with pasta tongs. The other person pours the eggs and cheese into the pan.

When everything is completely stirred, get it on plates quickly and enjoy.

This is fabulous right out of the pan, but if you can manage to have it left over cold the next morning – wow!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like the strength you show in other threads, I salute you.

Beyond that do you have an instant pot? I've been thinking of buying one. Can you offer advice.
No shortcuts for me.....the most modern device I like is the crockpot!! I do everything the "old way".

542thruNthru

Cream pie
Slide it in and out till it's just about done.

Then,...and this is important... don't leave it in too long...
Then slide it out (but not too far) just when its hitting the right temperature. If the cream filling is sliding out. You know you did it just right.

Then open a bottle and serve warm to your guest. Enjoy!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Leftovers......life before it's bad for u

Turkey (refrigerated) 3 days of leftovers
gravy (refrigerated) 2 days of leftovers
Cranberry sauce 2 weeks
Pumpkin pie (not refrigerated) 4 days