Art Smith's Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Recipe courtesy of Trisha Yearwood
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons grated Italian cheese, such as Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh rosemary, chopped, for garnish
Add the cauliflower and a pinch of salt to a boiling pot of water and cook until cooked through and very tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well and quickly dry well with paper towels. Add the hot cauliflower to a food processor with the chicken stock, cheese, olive oil, yogurt and garlic and process until smooth. Stir in a pinch of salt and pepper and the chopped rosemary, and serve immediately.
Where's the "tea" part ???A good recipe for Long Island Iced Tea which I have thoroughly tested.
1 part Rum
1 part Gin
1 part Vodka
1 part Triple Sec
4 parts Sweet & Sour Mix
Mix to taste with your favorite Cola and enjoy, carefully. Two of these will mess you up!