Reflective Vest

rod

Retired 22 years
That’s sad!!! They can waste $on stupid :censored2:!!! Every year I ask for water and ice for us drivers but every year I get a bull:censored2: answer y they don’t have it in the budget...such bull:censored2:
On really hot days I brought a 2 gallon picnic thermos to work with me full of ice water. Sometimes you just have to use your own imagination.

Overpaid Union Thug

The reflective vest craze hit my center recently. They want us to have it on before PCM and wear it to our first stop where we can take it off. Then it’s supposed to be worn from our last stop back to the center. This seems to be the top priority. Never mind pesky little things like having decent/good loads and dispatches, customer service, enough drivers, etc.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
It's an OSHA requirement that each employer provide cool, clean, potable water that is drinkable on demand. It can be by fountain or bottle, but it must be readily accessible hence why you see both refrigerated fountains and bottled water + ice in many locations.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The reflective vest craze hit my center recently. They want us to have it on before PCM and wear it to our first stop where we can take it off. Then it’s supposed to be worn from our last stop back to the center. This seems to be the top priority. Never mind pesky little things like having decent/good loads and dispatches, customer service, enough drivers, etc.

We've had it for months but one of my supervisors said it goes regional or national 8/1.l, can't remember if it was just our area.

With this and the new uniforms I'm guessing our latest contract gave the company more than they were expecting. :ninja3:

Hadjabear

Feeder vests? Do they make those vest in XXXL?
After XXL you wear the new feeder safety belts.
yellows-golds-keeper-tie-down-straps-bungee-cords-04903-64_1000.jpg

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
Our building started this 2 weeks ago. Our sups told us we have to wear them from the parking lot to the building and vice versa (when we are not punched in). They said if we do not comply, we will be sent home. So far they are not checking. It's sad when employees cannot be guaranteed safe entry to the building.