refugees

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Prior to our involvement in Iraq , the only peace was to avoid Saddam Hussein and his sons lust .
They were killing everyone within the country , even members of their own family . No one was safe .

newfie

"When we liberated Iraq"....

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats the best joke of the year. The only thing we liberated the iraqi people of was PEACE.

TOS.

and a leader who killed millions of them. but then who is counting

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would like to commend you for the brevity of your BS

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Prior to our involvement in Iraq , the only peace was to avoid Saddam Hussein and his sons lust .
They were killing everyone within the country , even members of their own family . No one was safe .
It was not our problem to solve. Instead of Hussein doing the killing, I guess we thought we should be doing it. Then we leave and hand over the killing to ISIS.
Yea, it was a good plan.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thousands are being slaughtered in Africa also but you won't see us doing anything about it. Bet those innocent civilians south of the Sahara wished they had oilfields.

newfie

It was not our problem to solve. Instead of Hussein doing the killing, I guess we thought we should be doing it. Then we leave and hand over the killing to ISIS.
Yea, it was a good plan.

it became our problem with Persian gulf war 1.
I do agree Obama should have left troops in place instead of handing it over to ISIS

newfie

Thousands are being slaughtered in Africa also but you won't see us doing anything about it. Bet those innocent civilians south of the Sahara wished they had oilfields.

I agree there are more bad guys in the world. I'm surprised you want to go after them too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2BpDF9U.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would like you to demonstrate WHERE Saddam Hussein killed MILLIONS of his own people?

And please dont mention the kurds, he didnt kill MILLIONS of them, and he didnt kill MILLIONS of SHIA, and he definitely didnt kill SUNNIS, because those are HIS PEOPLE.

Not that you would know.

You just repeat FACTS not in evidence or ever proven.

At least you are consistent.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What you FAIL to point out ( and no fault of your own, you are just uninformed) the new Iraqi government under Al MAliki, was KILLING THOUSANDS of sunnis in retalitation after we "liberated" Iraq, until the OBAMA administration forced him to RESIGN.

Sorry, you fail in your revisionist history, as does NEWFIE.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

EXACTLY.

Millions of people are ACTUALLY dying there, but you dont hear Baba, Newfie or the other C9 saying anything, most probably because those that are being killed are BLACK.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Babagounj

Strength through joy
he definitely didnt kill SUNNIS, because those are HIS PEOPLE.

You just repeat FACTS not in evidence or ever proven.

At least you are consistent.

TOS.

So where did those members of his own party end up , you know the ones he had his armed guards drag out of the meeting hall right after they voted him into power ?
( There is video available for this )
Or how about his son-in-law who defected but was promised everything was find if he would return to Iraq ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So where did those members of his own party end up , you know the ones he had his armed guards drag out of the meeting hall right after they voted him into power ?
( There is video available for this )
Or how about his son-in-law who defected but was promised everything was find if he would return to Iraq ?

Nobody says he wasnt a brutal leader, but he had the country in check, no ISIS, no Al-Qaeda, no IED's, no massive armed rebels attacking villages.

We disrupted IRAQ and brought upon those people YEARS of terror that will never end.

That was our contribution.

CONGRATS USA,

TOS.

newfie

EXACTLY.

Millions of people are ACTUALLY dying there, but you dont hear Baba, Newfie or the other C9 saying anything, most probably because those that are being killed are BLACK.

TOS.

Millions of African origined americans are killing each other in our major cities which I have commented on many times. All of those are not only victims at the hands of their murderers but also victims of the leftist policies that created these brutal modern day plantations that keep people of color down.

Millions of these African amercans are also being killed through the process of abortion which I have also spoken out against many times. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to refresh your selective memory.

upload_2015-12-2_19-56-0.png