Rehire

Do I have a chance at rehier

• Yes?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No?

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

john chesney

I was an employee for UPS for 4 years loading and unloading. But on my way to work at 10:45pm I was nearly jumped by gang members so I went home. For the next week I didn’t show up to work when I tried to again I seen theses guys. So I waited another two weeks before heading back to work. When I did I explained what happened to I hire up and he said do your best to stay safe. So a week goes by and work is good. Then one night I get chased by these guys on my way to work again so at that point I decide to stay safe and not show up for a full month to get the guys to think maybe he isn’t coming back maybe he quit. Well when I do head back to work I immediately tell the same guy what happened mind you I revived a latter from ups saying show up in 72 hours or you will be fired well I showed up on that 3rd day to explain my situation and the guy told me I’m sorry your fired give me your ups I.d so I did. Long story short he said I wAs fired so I left confused. I just reapplied about 10months after this all took place and I have an interview. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL RE HIER ME??
This sounds fishy to me. I wouldn’t rehire you with that story. When you buy your weed you got to pay or they’ll come looking for ya