Rehire

Cart100

Hey everyone. I am curious if UPS does rehire? I had read that very rarely do they rehire anyone. But here’s my story. I worked for UPS for 2 years my first year I was a package handler and my 2nd was driving. I quit last summer. Basically because i was stressed. But I do know what I’d be getting myself into this time around. And I miss it and would do anything to go back. I messed up. But I did apply and it let me fill out an application there were just no times available to go in for a walk through. Even tho indeed says they are hiring drivers so I don’t know if that means that I can’t get rehired or they filled the position. Thanks for any feedback!

Cart100

I was 21, how would I know at the time that’s what I want to do forever without experiencing other things. I was conflicted but I’m not anymore

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I was 21, how would I know at the time that’s what I want to do forever without experiencing other things. I was conflicted but I’m not anymore
21 isn’t young , your not 16...how were the other “ experiences”? ....you wanted to experience not having a job?
✊🧔

Cart100

I had gotten hired at another job before I put my 2 weeks notice in. And you can’t really work construction and at an airport at 16. I just want to know if they rehire ever

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey everyone. I am curious if UPS does rehire? I had read that very rarely do they rehire anyone. But here’s my story. I worked for UPS for 2 years my first year I was a package handler and my 2nd was driving. I quit last summer. Basically because i was stressed. But I do know what I’d be getting myself into this time around. And I miss it and would do anything to go back. I messed up. But I did apply and it let me fill out an application there were just no times available to go in for a walk through. Even tho indeed says they are hiring drivers so I don’t know if that means that I can’t get rehired or they filled the position. Thanks for any feedback!
It’s just as stressful if not more today you’d be better off working the drive thru at McDonald’s