Relationships at work???

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Holy brown :censored2: cow! This thread is old.
Now that I'm doing more PT driving for peak I see her more often.
NOT COOL! Not liking the way she works me into the conversation with other employees while I'm standing in the same office. I'm actually out to be nice and not creepy or clingy. Just want to work and have a decent day. Honest!
This snickering and whispering is not something that contributes to the work day.
I gave up that useless thought of becoming friends a long time ago. Even tried to be professional and polite...but I guess you can't take the high-school out of us millennials after all.

I suppose it was a taste of my own medicine, but I would never talk to anyone in my building about her, especially when we're in the same room.
Nothing worse then being pointed out and stigmatized for something that happened 2 years ago...jeez.
Moving on I guess!

Don't :poop: where you :sushi:

nYogYgSmIJaIo.gif

Holydriver

Hey, since you're the Mac Daddy now, maybe you should immortalize your member in gold. I hear it's the hottest thing going right now.
whoa whoa whoa. lets get this straight. you say "since youre the mad daddy now..." well, my good man, im the mac daddy now, was the mac daddy then, and will be the mac daddy in the future. plus, i dont want to have a golden dong, its usually colored red anyway. maybe he's born with it? more likely its maybeline....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
whoa whoa whoa. lets get this straight. you say "since youre the mad daddy now..." well, my good man, im the mac daddy now, was the mac daddy then, and will be the mac daddy in the future. plus, i dont want to have a golden dong, its usually colored red anyway. maybe he's born with it? more likely its maybeline....

Wut???

Holydriver

doesnt maybeline make lip stick? maybe shes born with it...maybe its maybeline? i dont know....there is something wrong with my head. a few months ago i had a small envelope that was probably filled with one or two sheets of paper fall on my head from the 3000 section. i havent been the same since.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
doesnt maybeline make lip stick? maybe shes born with it...maybe its maybeline? i dont know....there is something wrong with my head. a few months ago i had a small envelope that was probably filled with one or two sheets of paper fall on my head from the 3000 section. i havent been the same since.
image.jpeg

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
NOT COOL! Not liking the way she works me into the conversation with other employees while I'm standing in the same office. I'm actually out to be nice and not creepy or clingy. Just want to work and have a decent day. Honest!
This snickering and whispering is not something that contributes to the work day.
I gave up that useless thought of becoming friends a long time ago. Even tried to be professional and polite...but I guess you can't take the high-school out of us millennials after all.

I suppose it was a taste of my own medicine, but I would never talk to anyone in my building about her, especially when we're in the same room.
Nothing worse then being pointed out and stigmatized for something that happened 2 years ago...jeez.
Moving on I guess!

Did you really have to resurrect this thread?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Moving on I guess!
Omg dude.....obsessed much? Leave the girl alone and move on! You're not trying to be creepy and clingy?? Tooooo late.

Last edited:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
It's true. Once you become a driver you're slinging the big D everywhere. Chicks can't keep themselves off of me. Then again I'm all twisted steel and sex appeal.
Don't regret it or fight it. When your older and not so sex driven , you will see.

Returntosender

54337169_l.jpg