Relationships at work???

F

FrigidAdCorrector

its actually the opposite
my supervisors and HR have gotten on my case for not going to them when I have a problem with someone.
I tend not to give a flying duck about most things. I wouldn't go to my sups even I was being bullied by a coworker.
Its just a rule, kind of like dating a coworker, you just don't go tattle-tailing on everyone.
And I am not like that.
As a sup, unless you are physically fighting, I could really care less unless it is affecting your work.
You sound like the sup that complains about the guy that runs to sup every time someone has been mean to him. That poor guy. Give him a break. Girls hate him cause he takes them to DQ then tell everyone he did it because it was efficient? Come on now, you've got to feel sorry for "THAT GUY"!!
Should have went to Sonic. Way more classy.
Because HR and Sups follow my rants on social media like this.
You know what they probably think? Oh geez here he goes again. Nobody in HR follows you on social media. None of your sups are friends with you on Facebook to see what you say. I don't care what you do outside of work. I don't know a sup that does.

arice11

As a sup, unless you are physically fighting, I could really care less unless it is affecting your work.

Should have went to Sonic. Way more classy.

You know what they probably think? Oh geez here he goes again. Nobody in HR follows you on social media. None of your sups are friends with you on Facebook to see what you say. I don't care what you do outside of work. I don't know a sup that does.
they are watching me because on multiple occasions they have addressed me about things I've said quoting my FB page and profile pictures.
my union steward told me they are always looking

BrownThunder

Solution: Forget about that broad and put all of your focus on your job. Put all of your frustration and energy into your work.

She is likely already dating someone else. It's easy to get tunnel vision when it comes to someone who has captured your affection. There are TOO many women out there to put your mental health and career in jeopardy.

Let that broad go bro, I guarantee she did you the biggest favor.

BrownThunder

And for the love of God, don't run to social media and howl to the moon about your personal business. I personally would not have put this on browncafe, because it makes you look like a simp.

Man up, good lord. Go do some push-ups and relocate your balls.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
they are watching me because on multiple occasions they have addressed me about things I've said quoting my FB page and profile pictures.
Then why are you discussing.work problems on your FB page? Need attention much?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And for the love of God, don't run to social media and howl to the moon about your personal business. I personally would not have put this on browncafe, because it makes you look like a simp.

Man up, good lord. Go do some push-ups and relocate your balls.
Shouldn't you be loading trailers?? It's 7pm....

arice11

I always tell people that I've long been over this. I only perpetuate this thread because I enjoy reading the responses and getting overall feedback.
I'm not stupid. I can behave myself. And for the most part I do behave.
Just not a fun place to work anymore after all that.

arice11

When its all said and done this thread has more replies than a majority of any other on this website. That should tell you something. In two paragraphs I not only captured the attention of dozens but I've also likely cleared up the rumors in the building regarding this story...that is...if even a single person from my preload read this. Who knows? Would be awesome to find out though.

Was thinking about leaving UPS anyway. I'm sure it would make all kinds of people happy. Maybe by that logic I should just leave this very existence. As long as it makes these :censored2:-bag bullies here feel better about themselves, somehow. Hahaha

BrownThunder

I don't know about you, but around my way we never joke about suicide bud. I have lost 2 friends to that so I go defcon 12 whenever its mentioned.

Find some help bud.

arice11

I don't know about you, but around my way we never joke about suicide bud. I have lost 2 friends to that so I go defcon 12 whenever its mentioned.

Find some help bud.

There is nothing anyone can do to help me. Only I can do such a thing. Everyone else is just looking to sell me pills and group therapy. HAHAHA! NO!

I'm not saying suicide. I just want to drop out of time and space. Better than what I'm doing now: sleeping less then 3 hours a night, being bullied by friends and jerks online. I can't seem to have an opinion or live without stepping on someones toes or offending them. Would be a great relief just to leave it all.

Maybe that does sound nuts but when you've been depressed as long as I have there is no cure or turn around or anything useful in the world.

BrownThunder

Friends tease, bust your balls, etc. Friends don't bully. Find new friends. Aren't there resources at your hub to prevent bullying?

I've only been w the company for 3 days but I know exactly who to talk to if Im not treated in a professional and respectful manner.

Therapy could be useful, don't knock it until you try it.

arice11

Friends tease, bust your balls, etc. Friends don't bully. Find new friends. Aren't there resources at your hub to prevent bullying?

I've only been w the company for 3 days but I know exactly who to talk to if Im not treated in a professional and respectful manner.

Therapy could be useful, don't knock it until you try it.
Actually no one bullies me at work anymore. Cops showed up at the warehouse one day to ask me some questions about a stolen vehicle I had reported.
After that they don't even make-fun of me...which kinda sucks cause a little banter at work makes the day fly bye...
Already tried therapy years ago, even once with an ex-g/friend. Doesn't work. I took psych and other such classes before, I see what tricks they try to use and I never fall for them. These shrinks use to pass me from room to room building to building and none of them wanted to have another session or even attempt again.
I'm actually quite proud of this as I've seen how psychologists push pills, most of which don't do anything positive or natural to your body.

no, this one goes until he drops

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They are ooking for any prior notice to the day that you go postal on their ass.

Because if this isn't a farce of an online persona and this is really how you act. They are all expecting it I'm sure.

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

When its all said and done this thread has more replies than a majority of any other on this website. That should tell you something. In two paragraphs I not only captured the attention of dozens but I've also likely cleared up the rumors in the building regarding this story...that is...if even a single person from my preload read this. Who knows? Would be awesome to find out though.

Was thinking about leaving UPS anyway. I'm sure it would make all kinds of people happy. Maybe by that logic I should just leave this very existence. As long as it makes these :censored2:-bag bullies here feel better about themselves, somehow. Hahaha

Attention seeking behavior