Relationships at work???

arice11

They are ooking for any prior notice to the day that you go postal on their ass.

Because if this isn't a farce of an online persona and this is really how you act. They are all expecting it I'm sure.
Let them monitor me. All they're gonna find is ridiculous postings.
In the field I perform with the speed and efficiency that the building supervisor takes notice of. He tells me that I have to lead these new-hires by example. On multiple occasion I have been told to be the leader and take charge of things around the warehouse.
I don't take that honor lightly and I consistently show them that I can not only lead but also train and oft as not chide newbies till they get it right.
I'm sure a little venting of frustrations on the internet is expected of me, its my generations curse, but on the battle-front I show them what's really up.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Quit calling it a "warehouse!" A warehouse is where a business stores its stock. We work out of either a center or a hub. We do not store packages. We process them and put them out for delivery. If you are going to bore us with your lamentations of your love life, please get the UPS terminology right FFS.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Quit calling it a "warehouse!" A warehouse is where a business stores its stock. We work out of either a center or a hub. We do not store packages. We process them and put them out for delivery. If you are going to bore us with your lamentations of your love life, please get the UPS terminology right FFS.
I could hug you for using FFS...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Let them monitor me. All they're gonna find is ridiculous postings.
In the field I perform with the speed and efficiency that the building supervisor takes notice of. He tells me that I have to lead these new-hires by example. On multiple occasion I have been told to be the leader and take charge of things around the warehouse.
I don't take that honor lightly and I consistently show them that I can not only lead but also train and oft as not chide newbies till they get it right.
I'm sure a little venting of frustrations on the internet is expected of me, its my generations curse, but on the battle-front I show them what's really up.
Toot your own horn much, stalker boy?

arice11

I wouldn't call it a warehouse if my supervisors didn't call it that as well.
Just saying, that's what the preloaders call it as well. It doesn't matter in the end what we call it.
I do call it "the building" in previous posts. Y'all are a bunch of trolls that don't know diddly squat. lol kidding.
I like keeping this going cause nothing is better in this world than conflict and chaos. And as long as it annoys y'all, it makes me happy!

arice11

Resurrecting this thread to see if the trolls resurface. I suppose I could use a little mocking and internet bullying. It certainly is a welcomed break from the false face society who normally hears my rants, they just nod and tell me what I want to hear. At least on this thread I get mostly honesty (brutal though it may be).

Nothing further has transpired. Thankfully. Recently I have been patching up my relationships between my co-workers and supervisors. Trying very hard to gain back some lost ground on that front. So far, successful! I can talk with my supervisors more openly and they put me to good use all around the building.
However the one relationship I sincerely wish to fix is seemingly out-of-reach still.

During peak I worked with several drivers who would deliver my trailers for the golf-cart deliveries. For awhile I was knee deep in driver-world and I very much enjoyed it.
But my thoughts always turn to ill when I consider becoming a driver and really having to be on that side of the building for longer periods of time...moving in and out of the small offices, that's where we usually cross paths.
I hate to complain about this again, but gods bellow! I'm very weary of this consistent silence and cold behavior.
Often I imagine how much better my day would be if those moments when we pass each other comprised of two smiles, a wave or a "hello".
I probably wouldn't be on here today if it hadn't been for last week when everyday as I left the building we would pass heading in opposite directions.

Lets beak this down, my interest in her is faded significantly, but my hang-up is the attitude we seem to share toward each other. When I find broken things I become very determined to fix them, no matter the cost.
Just for once I wish I had better insight into correcting they way we treat each other. You see this is a matter of relationships at work, meaning more than dating co-workers, its how we treat each other every single day on the job.

For the sake of longevity and professionalism, I would like to see my wrongs made right, not only would it make my attitude at work far more positive, I'd enjoy going to work just to know I might be treated with a smile or a wave...or a "hello".

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yawning2-300x199.jpg

jbg77

Has anyone ever seen the scene from dusk til dawn when tarentinos character thinks the girl is saying she wants him and then it shows her really just chewing bubble gum or some :censored2:

BrownThunder

Shout out to the young ladies in my hub rocking spandex.

Shout out to the young ladies with the low cut shirts bending over in front of me.

You're bad for my PPH, but by God you make America Proud.

arice11

Holy brown :censored2: cow! This thread is old.
Now that I'm doing more PT driving for peak I see her more often.
NOT COOL! Not liking the way she works me into the conversation with other employees while I'm standing in the same office. I'm actually out to be nice and not creepy or clingy. Just want to work and have a decent day. Honest!
This snickering and whispering is not something that contributes to the work day.
I gave up that useless thought of becoming friends a long time ago. Even tried to be professional and polite...but I guess you can't take the high-school out of us millennials after all.

I suppose it was a taste of my own medicine, but I would never talk to anyone in my building about her, especially when we're in the same room.
Nothing worse then being pointed out and stigmatized for something that happened 2 years ago...jeez.
Moving on I guess!

Holydriver

naw, found out she boings this driver in Ohio.
But for crying out loud, we work in new mexico...she doesn't have to go that far to clean the bats out of her closet.
:(
oh well...this is why I want to become a driver so bad
It's true. Once you become a driver you're slinging the big D everywhere. Chicks can't keep themselves off of me. Then again I'm all twisted steel and sex appeal.