Rentals during Covid!

542thruNthru

Lmao to many of u lazy moochies in ups ..im here to work get donr and spend time with my family but beyond that it's the extra physical extortion that's involved i dont mind being in a rental here and there but its been fckin crazy lately. They pick a few guys in the building and say these here are our rental bitches haha

And thats why you're in a rental.
200-4.gif

Lmao to many of u lazy moochies in ups ..im here to work get donr and spend time with my family but beyond that it's the extra physical extortion that's involved i dont mind being in a rental here and there but its been * crazy lately. They pick a few guys in the building and say these here are our rental bitches haha
They out the least productive people in rentals.

clean hairy

I don’t see a problem with working till 7:30 pm.
I don’t care if ups sends me out in a horse and buggy.
Rod used to deliver with a horse and buggy.
He had it rough back then....
Imagine the size of the pooper scooper he had!
"Boss, I ran 2 hours over because my horse had the runs all day!"

wht1zzfe

I just left a note on the office asking for a rental on the route I'm filling in on. It's so good, guys. Follows the HIN #'s. After the bulk comes off at the beginning the rear 1/5 to 1/4 is empty I just line up the next group of numbers at the tail, take what I can to the cab. No dust. My helmet and jacket aren't filthy and dookie smelling. WRR 101.1 :censored2:ing classical music listening to Looney Tunes music I heard as a kid all day. Adds probably a solid 30 minutes to my day, but it's worth it to me. I'll deal with the mess. Worst case I get a nice little quarantine vacation.