REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to a census taken in Louisiana around 1850, one third of the slave owners were themselves black.
So how will reparations for this group work ?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
According to a census taken in Louisiana around 1850, one third of the slave owners were themselves black.
So how will reparations for this group work ?
watch that video that was posted here about slavery. blacks from Africa were a 100 times worse in the slave trades than any other group.
Every group of peoples on Earth has been enslaved at one time or another.

this whole reparations BS is just that. BS. and I blame Black leadership in America.

You want a real opener? Watch Thomas Sowell on You-tube. He's black and more disgusted than we are.

rod

Retired 22 years
1625704740891.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
George Floyd is now the reason free stuff is needed. Maybe it will stop the resisting of arrest, or better yet, keep folk from getting involved with the police in the first place?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I see a new black market developing, no pun intended.
The rush will be on to search for records to prove their linkage back to the 1860's.
Which for some it will be an impossible task, seeing how many no longer list who the current fathers of their children are.
23 and me tests will skyrocket

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this is never gonna end.
nothing will work until everyone is the same race ( probably not either )
they are pushing this in commercials

even in countries with same race people still separate into factions to fight.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Some of my ancestors came over on a Viking Longboat as indentured servants.
Where do I sign up ?

If these reparations were to be applied to every race or religious group through out history...Egypt would be bankrupt from the building of the pyramids...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Part of the justification given by the Dimocrats in the House are disingenuous at best. Reparations to those Japanese-Americans interred during WWII went the victims of that misdeed. Not to their descendants generations later.

Will Sally Hemings' descendants only be entitled to half reparations?
Will all government programs instituted to alleviate racial injustice become obsolete?
Will the government simply print more worthless money to accomplish reparations?
So many questions.......

Wally

If the hearings take place the narrative will be, if you object, you are racist. Any objection including legitimate concerns will be automatically rejected as racist. The drive-by media will run with it.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
If the hearings take place the narrative will be, if you object, you are racist. Any objection including legitimate concerns will be automatically rejected as racist. The drive-by media will run with it.
I OBJECT--call me what you want

Wally

Bottom line is some libs want the federal government to pay reparations (free stuff) to the descendants of enslaved people. Why? They were not the people enslaved, their ancestors were. How about future generations?