Republicans

newfie

Voters have getting pimped out by both parties for decades.

the blacks and unions don't give the republicans the opportunity to pimp them out, therefore there is one party pimping them.

I love Bernie because he takes the liberal spin to the max , free everything for everybody except the super wealthy. Don't read the fine print though or you will see the "modest tax increase " on everyone else.

BrownArmy

the blacks and unions don't give the republicans the opportunity to pimp them out, therefore there is one party pimping them...

Republicans have been pimping blacks and unions ad nauseum.

Southern strategy? Right to work?

Try not to be so partisan, it affects your judgement.

newfie

Republicans have been pimping blacks and unions ad nauseum.

Southern strategy? Right to work?

Try not to be so partisan, it affects your judgement.

the pimp relationship requires the pimpee to be a willing arbiter of the pimps. as such the black have never been in that relationship. Your liberals own that relationship and the rewards are evident for all to see in cities such as ferguson, Baltimore and Detroit to name a few.

BrownArmy

the pimp relationship requires the pimpee to be a willing arbiter of the pimps. as such the black have never been in that relationship. Your liberals own that relationship and the rewards are evident for all to see in cities such as ferguson, Baltimore and Detroit to name a few.

OK, so, pimping in reverse.

The concept is the same.

Democrats leverage the 'black' and 'union' crowd for voting turnout, even though it's not working out so well for either constituency.

Republicans leverage the 'gun' and 'anti-abortion' crowd for voting turnout. It's not a perfect analogy, because while Republicans have been largely successful at immunizing the gun issue from regulation, they've not done much against abortion, aside from a slow-burn of state issued mandates, etc.

If you want to talk about Ferguson, Baltimore, and Detroit, there's a variety of reasons these are quasi-failed cities, none of which can be reliably pinned on either party - both share the blame.

You rail against the 'liberals' and their agenda, and take no responsibility for the misdeeds of your party, which I assume is Republican.

Like I said, look past your partisanship, the world is a bigger place than R vs. D.

Both parties have been proselytising their 'voter' agenda for decades, while they work on their true agenda once elected.

'Free your mind, and your ass will follow...'

newfie

OK, so, pimping in reverse.

The concept is the same.

Democrats leverage the 'black' and 'union' crowd for voting turnout, even though it's not working out so well for either constituency.

Republicans leverage the 'gun' and 'anti-abortion' crowd for voting turnout. It's not a perfect analogy, because while Republicans have been largely successful at immunizing the gun issue from regulation, they've not done much against abortion, aside from a slow-burn of state issued mandates, etc.

If you want to talk about Ferguson, Baltimore, and Detroit, there's a variety of reasons these are quasi-failed cities, none of which can be reliably pinned on either party - both share the blame.

You rail against the 'liberals' and their agenda, and take no responsibility for the misdeeds of your party, which I assume is Republican.

Like I said, look past your partisanship, the world is a bigger place than R vs. D.

Both parties have been proselytising their 'voter' agenda for decades, while they work on their true agenda once elected.

'Free your mind, and your ass will follow...'

you're really reaching here.

Democrats create the dependency through handouts and social programs thus the pimping.

republicans do not share the blame for the cities mentioned everyone in those jurisdictions responsible for those cities are democrats.

BrownArmy

you're really reaching here.

Democrats create the dependency through handouts and social programs thus the pimping.

republicans do not share the blame for the cities mentioned everyone in those jurisdictions responsible for those cities are democrats.

I'm not reaching.

I don't care about Democrats or Republicans.

Both parties are equally repugnant in their actions over the years and both share blame.

If you want to believe that only Democrats are to blame, that's your deal.

That's the same as saying only Republicans are to blame, which is equally fictitious.

You do you - it's clear you're a partisan actor. That's fine, as long as you realize that's the case.

newfie

I'm not reaching.

I don't care about Democrats or Republicans.

Both parties are equally repugnant in their actions over the years and both share blame.

If you want to believe that only Democrats are to blame, that's your deal.

That's the same as saying only Republicans are to blame, which is equally fictitious.

You do you - it's clear you're a partisan actor. That's fine, as long as you realize that's the case.

I don't care which parties you care about. Liberal democrats own the black problem , the responsibility can not be shared when the republicans
have not been allowed to be part of the solution.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Anti-Republicans_o_133081.jpg